CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER SIXTEEN

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

KHALIL💕

I CAN'T DO THIS! I get hard at the drop of a hat! I don't even have to be thinking about sex at all! It just gets hard when and where it wants to. More certain than death and taxes, was that if I got naked in the same vicinity as Cole Manning , I WOULD GET HARD!

I wanted to see him naked. One good look would yield an endless string of fantasies. That's all I hoped for, the most I expected. But I never dreamed I would have to get naked at the same time for that opportunity. This would blow it all! He would KNOW.

He playfully pushed me into the shower section of the large bathroom; while my mind went racing in a thousand different directions. The room was the same as it was when I got had to get towels for his bloody nose.

What was up with that? Did his parents have shower parties? When could they ever need four shower heads at one time? That thought was a split second diversion from the gut-wrenching panic that had overwhelmed my addled brain, rendering me catatonic

He stepped around me to the bench, pulled off his shirt and started pulling his shorts and underwear down together. 

I turned away and started to speak, 'cause I had to. I didn't know what to say, but I had to say something to get out of doing this. "I... I... " I couldn't get words to come out.

Cole stood up behind me. I knew he was naked and, sure enough, my own ..........member started filling out. I was cursing my lack of self control, ashamed that I was so in love with a guy who would never dream of loving me back in any way, shape or form.

He was the classic 'All American Guy', for Christ's sake. Guys like him don't do stuff like that. I was embarrassed for myself. I was petrified that in less than a minute he was going to know, without a doubt, that I was a FAGGOT and also that was in love with him.

Up to this point, I was sure that he had attributed most of my fumbling to shyness

Assuming that, being straight, he had not read the looks I gave as anything more than admiration. If I couldn't get away, there would be no trace of a doubt as to where I was coming from.

Getting a hard on in the shower was one thing, but my obvious distress, I knew, would tell the story even a moron couldn't misinterpret.

He was turning on one of the showers, while I faced the door and tried to get something to come out of my mouth. My dick was now rock hard. No panic could prevent it from getting that way, because it knew that I was almost certainly going to see his dick.

Even if I was able to extricate myself from this situation, I would have to look at him at some point; if only to excuse myself. I hated my dick and my libido for betraying my nature, rendering me vulnerable to humiliation.

"I... don't feel good. I gotta go. Rest. I gotta rest a minute." I threw out anything that would come out of my mouth, as fast as I could, hoping something would sound plausible. "I'll go after you. I..."

I grunted as he grabbed me by the shoulders from behind, and pulled me backward toward the spray, still clothed. "You got over exerted! A shower will make you feel better!" He enthused, giggling as he pulled me backwards.

I resisted, trying to hold ground, protesting; but of course, he could overpower me without even trying.

I knew the moment was about to happen, and there was nothing I could do to prevent it.

I was suddenly gripped by a TERRIFYING vision of him slamming my head into the wall, blood splattering all over the clean, creamy white tiles, standing over my body, curled into a fetal position, enraged, yelling at the top of his lungs, 'You fucking faggot! You come into MY house and try to get ME to turn for YOU! You fucking SICK little FAGGOT piece of shit! I cant believe I ever accepted you' as he kicks me in the ribs and back, over and over again, my blood and tears merging with the water as I watch it flow inexorably to the drain.

Time slowed to a surreal halt as all these thoughts and images flew through my mind. 'Why had I gotten myself into this? Why was I so weak, that I couldn't control myself and my desires? Why was I gay? Why couldn't I at least disguise my love and lust for Cole?

If he doesn't kill me, then everyone is going to know, and I couldn't live with the rejection of my dad, and the few friends I had. How could I face my church goers? I could see Mrs Clark's face, nodding knowingly with disdain; and having to apologize to my mother for not coming out of this horrible faze.

I should just kill myself and get it over with now. Everyone hates people like me. I'll just be a target now. Last year Travis and his gang actually jump this poor boy after he came out the closet the called it 'gods work'

I know I'll never find love, cause I'm sure people like me don't deserve love. At least according to my father.

Tears were streaming down my face as the stinging spray jolted me back to real time. Cole stopped laughing behind me. He moved his hands tentatively from my shoulders, down my arms.

"Dude! You're shivering!" He stepped around in front of me and looked me in the face. His eyes grew wide as saucers, when he saw the pain and fear in my eyes.

"Khalil! What's wrong?! Khalil?" He was panicking too.

I just lost it and started crying, my body convulsing, as I slowly looked down at my seven and a half inch erection, sticking up at a forty-five degree angle, the material stretched and plastered to it.

His eyes followed mine down. When he saw what I saw a look of horror covered his face, he brought his fist up.