CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER SEVEN

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

KHALIL💕

💕A/N THIS CHAPTER HAS EXPLICIT CONTENT PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK💕

Waking up I squinted my eyes to he morning sun. I seriously had to shut my blinds at night.I don't know how Long I had been laying there but I slowly started to drift into thought about last night.

When Cole's dad came in, me and Cole was shocked but on the spot Cole made up a lie. He said the only reason why he was leaning towards me is because I had something in my eye.

I could tell he was scared that he father wouldn't believe him by the way he started to sweat.

I was amazed to see him come up with a lie so quickly on the spot I could never do that ........

Or Maybe it wasn't a lie, Maybe Cole really did believe I had something in my eye, and Maybe the sweat wasn't from His dad finding out that he was leaning in to kiss his male tutor Maybe he was sweating from the room being to hot and Maybe............ I was wrong to think that he would actually want a a fat pig like me.

I quickly ran to the toilet sighing as i let out a stream of morning lemonade. I attempted to let Cole and especially his dad leave my mind I walked over to the showers  and entered the water .

I lathered my body under the hot cascade of water. My hands slowly roaming my body. I hated that my thoughts suddenly turned to Cole. My head began to spin thinking again about last night. Thinking about Cole.

Last night was amazing to be that close to Cole was still sending shivers down my spine. I wonder what would have happened if his dad never showed up. I wonder what would happen if Cole was gay still imagining it I wonder if the gay Cole would be thinking about me now like I'm thinking of him.

I wonder if he knows I wanted his body pressed against mine I wonder what he would look shirtless........ I wonder what he would look like naked?' Being the typical teenager my hormones got the better of me and I found myself drawn into another fantasy.

Standing before me was a very wet and naked Cole.

The water hitting his muscular body. His smile was contagious and the curls atop his head were fighting to keep their shape against the falling water.

I suddenly found myself in the strong arms of his imaginary Cole. Our eyes met with intensity and our lips touched making sparks fly. I opened my mouth as I felt Cole's tongue begging to enter.

As we kissed I felt a hand grab my hard-on. I gasped as Cole began to gently stoke me. His strong hand felt rough but soft at the same time.

Our tongues continued to wrestle for dominance. My body began to shake as i felt my approaching orgasm.

I moaned as I felt Cole disappear. My knees grew weak as my body leaned against the shower wall.

Cole was gone. I was breathless as I opened my eyes to find myself alone in the shower. It took only a few moments to steady myself to stand up.

I felt like I had been drained of all my energy. It had been a few days since my last ..........release and I never had never experienced one so powerful.

Knowing that time was growing short I quickly rinsed my body and exited the shower.