CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER FORTY

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

KHALIL💕

"In a trailer over in the po' folks section. I didn't tell you I was trailer trash, did I?" He laughed

"Hey, I've lived in trailers too. We even lived in a run down residential hotel in Tulsa when I was nine, kinda like skid row. All three of us in one tiny room. The Bel-Air. Sounds so elegant. I remember when my parents wanted to get it on, they would drop me off and pick me back up from the movies at the mall. I saw more movies that summer..." We laughed.

"So, how is it you go to Friendswood High? It's not even in the same part of town."

"Well, hell," he snickered.

"I guess I gotta tell you all my bad-boy shit, huh?" He grinned

"I got kicked outta League City High for hitting a teacher. A fuckin' dumb ass coach teaching American History, and he didn't give a shit about it, which was ok with me, cuz I didn't give a shit about it either. But one day, I got there late, and he started raggin' on me about disrespecting him and the class and shit," he made mocking faces as he talked.

"So then he starts goin' off on me, telling me what a loser I am, saying I'm high all the time in class-- which wasn't true-- and saying shit like I couldn't think with all this hair pullin' on my brain and shit, makin' everybody laugh at me."

He was telling it light-heartedly, but I could see the anger just below the surface.

"He told me I'd never amount to anything, that I'd be working at Burger King when I'm fifty. So, like, everybody's laughin' at me, and I just lost it. I fuckin' hauled off and leaned his shit. He got up and slammed my head into a desk, then some jocks broke it up. I got kicked out, and he got suspended for a month-- with pay. fuckin bitch," he muttered.

"So, my cousin lives in Friendswood, and she got me enrolled there. I go when I can, but it's kinda pointless. I mean, I don't have near enough credits to graduate, and I ain't gonna be goin' to high school when I'm nineteen,no fuckin' way."

"Wow! You are a thug, aren't you?" I grinned at him.

"Maybe that's what draws me to you. Maybe I need some thug lovin'." We both cracked up, as I surreptitiously reached over and squeezed his big ol' dick through his jeans, drawing my hand away quickly as we came to a stoplight beside another car.

"MMMmmm..." He moaned and grinned widely at me.

He directed me to the edge of town.