CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

KHALIL💕

💕A/N THIS CHAPTER HAS EXPLICIT CONTENT PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK💕

"I do love her, Khalil, and I'm sorry for not telling you while we were in the car but I just didn't know how. I'm not 'gay' I guess I'm bi." He shook his head like Stevie Wonder, as it dawned on him what he was saying.

"Whoa, shit. Oh man." He settled his gaze back on his dick, as some sort of acceptance played across his face. "Anyway, I know I want to... 'explore' this with you." I could tell he was telling himself all this, as much as he was telling me.

"Yeah, I admit it." He looked me in the eyes again. "I can't believe I'm saying this shit to a guy, but it's just the fuckin' way it is. I gotta deal with it. I don't know where I'm gonna go with it; but that's just the fuckin' way it is." He was flushed, breathing sharp and shallow.

Again, I knew this was difficult for him to admit and verbalize; to be so frank and open about something so hard to deal with. It made me mad that I was falling for someone who was in love with someone. Would I have preferred to get a little more exclusivity, or a declaration of love? Of course. But I wouldn't have dared to dream this morning that anything like this could happen today.

I was ecstatic to get what he was offering! I didn't want to sound like some lovesick schoolgirl; but I wanted him to know how much I loved him.

"Oh, Cole!" I had tears in my eyes again. My voice lilted as I tried to hold my emotions in check. " I understand..... I mean I didnt expect for you to be jock macho pussy chasing one day and the next day you walking down the school hallway hand and hand with me..... its ok I wont be standing by you locker waiting for you I will take what I could get even if that means late night tutoring and dink dongs."

I leaned in close and put my face a couple of inches from his. "Would you please, please, kiss me one more time?" I asked meekly. "I'll never ask you to again." We looked into each other's eyes for a moment, and he brought his parted lips to mine.

We kissed passionately, chocolatey, for a long time, gradually twisting our bodies together. He was a wonderful kisser. What I lacked in experience, I made up for in enthusiasm.

Occasionally working into a lather, our pace generally played in tender, sensual rhythms. It was so incredibly erotic, it was like a dreamstate, as I tried to absorb all the tactile sensations and his body heat. But I was bursting inside, just ready to explode with, and lust, and love.

I'd heard guys, and girls too, for that matter; describe, in varying detail, their first times. And none had ever came even remotely close, to describing what I was experiencing. And we weren't even having 'sex', sucking and all that, yet. I thought of our orgasm a few minutes before as an explosion of pent up frustration and anticipation, rather than a real sexual first time-- fantastic and unforgettable a moment as it was.

I was almost completely laying on top of his hunky body now, straddling him, as he stretched out so his butt was hanging right over the edge of the cushion. Our chests were heaving in time together. His arms were pulling me tightly into his body, my pecker jabbing at his.

I didn't want to cum before we got to DO anything, this time; so I mentally talked myself back from the brink, 'One, two, three, four...'