CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER ELEVEN

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

COLE💕

Khalil stood at the doors of the bus. "Young man, are you coming or not?" The lady bus driver called out again.

Khalil took a step away from the doors"Not," he said.

The doors of the bus hissed closed and the bus pulled away from the curb. He turned to face me a small smile on my face.

"I'm hungry." I said. " and I've got lunch." I added as I lifted the both bags of food."Let's go to my place and eat." he gave a slight nod. "Sounds like a good plan."

When we finally arrived back at my home we began our time of sharing with each other. We talked about family, hobbies, likes and dislikes. When we finally finished lunch it was about seven thirty in the afternoon.

 Looking at the time on my Iphone I spoke,"We better get going. Your mom wants me to have you home tonight by ten and I'd like to at least study for a couple of hours before you have to go.

We sat around the kitchen table in the dinning room for a little while longer. After a while of Khalil going on and on about American trade routes I suggested a break.

It was funny how the history studies were coming along fine and I felt as if I were finally grasping the concepts from the text book. His method of study was really helping me to understand the material.

"Hey, do you want to see my gym? " I asked. "It's in the basement."

"Sure," Khalil replied easily.

 As he stood up.He stretched his body like a cat. I eyed him intently. Watching as the waistband of his pink undies show making a stir in my pants "Feels good to stretch," I said stupidly.

"Sure does," he agreed with a smile.

"Follow me." I led him past the west wing and towards the finished home gym that my parents just built. 

It was pretty nice

It was pretty nice. A weight bench, a tread mill, and a set of free weights occupied the corner. On the wall near the gym equipment was a chart that tracked my daily progress.

Instead of gawking at all of the cool machinery like I know I  would Khalil walked over to the other side of the room and looked at the progress chart. I could tell he was impressed by the way he slightly grinned..