CAUGHT OFF GUARD: CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

MAIN CHARACTER 👆🏾

COLE💕

   💕A/N THIS CHAPTER HAS EXPLICIT CONTENT PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK💕

WHAT WAS THIS BOY DOING TO ME

I knew that I was coming close. So when I knew that he was going to start on my dick again. I stood up making Khalil stop what he was doing I gripped him by the arms making him stand up too. As he did I threw him back on the couch.

He had a look of shock on his face as I knelt in front of him and threw his legs in the air making them link onto my shoulders. It otherwise wouldn't have occurred to me to lick his...... asshole. It just wasn't something I'd ever thought of; and I probably would have grossed out on the idea if I'd thought of it in a non-sexual  moment but I wanted him to fill just as much pleasure as he was making me feel.

My tongue was less than in inch from it... Should I? Does he want me to? Or would that gross him out? I don't think it would gross me out-- like I said, every centimeter of his body is a turn on to me especially thus fat juicy ass! What should I do?

"Yessss, uuhhhhh, lick it, please," he whispered urgently, as though he'd read my mind, making it up for me.

I tentatively stretched the tip of my tongue to the tight pucker, feeling the wrinkly muscle spasm as I made contact. I pushed my tongue harder and fuller against it and he moaned. If this turned him on, I was gonna go for it. I attacked.

I put my face full onto his rose and started licking and slurping. He moaned louder than ever, turning me on even more.

I began pushing my tongue into the hole. It was so tight, I couldn't get in. Then he suddenly pushed his ass out and my tongue slid in the hole.

"Ohhhh yaass yasss!" he said loudly, as he squirmed and moaned.

He reached down and ground my face into his ass. I lost myself in eating his ass out, loving it, licking, tonguing and sucking furiously.

He would let my tongue in, then clamp down hard on it, release, and clamp down again. Spit was dripping off my chin as I moaned into his ass. He moaned loudly in response to the vibrations of my voice in his ass. I went at it like I was possessed.

Suddenly, he grabbed me by the hair and gently, but urgently pulled my head up from his ass, guiding me to lips as he lowered his legs.