So we all got off the elevator at our floor and headed to the room that Logan had booked. We all piled into the living room, which was connected to the kitchen and bedroom, and sat down. Logan and I sat side by side on the couch, while my Aunt chose to sit across from us on the arm chair. We were all silent for a long moment, waiting for someone to start talking. 

"So does someone want to tell me whats going on?" Logan looked at both of us, waiting for an answer. 

"Um, this is my Aunt May," I said, and he raised his eyebrows. 

"I thought you didnt have any blood relatives left?" He asked. "Thats why you were put up for foster care, right?"

Aunt Mays head snapped to me as he spoke. "Your parents are-"

"No. They are alive...Just not around at the moment."

"But-"

"Leave it alone, Aunt May," I said with a warning look. Realization dawned on her as she caught on. 

"Ohh...So he doesnt know then?"

"What dont I know?" Logan asked, looking at my Aunt. I was glaring at her now, as she smiled smugly. I loved my Aunt May, she was the mother I never had, but she does tend to meddle.

"Aunt May... Stop it."

She completely ignored me as she continued talking. "His past. Why he was put into...foster care, you called it?" She raised an eyebrow at him, beckoning him to ask more questions. 

I was just about to scold my Aunt for provoking him when Logan spoke up. "No, I dont know his past. Nor do I need to. That is his business and his alone. I dont care if he never tells me. His background wont change how I feel or what I think about him." I could feel unshed tears come to my eyes, and I could see my Aunt was looking at him with what seemed to be respect.

I boldly took hold of his hand and smiled big at him. He smiled back and squeezed my hand lightly. 

My Aunt looked at us with an expression of satisfaction. She reached over the coffee table in front of us and held her hand out to Logan. 

"I am Devins Aunt, my name is May Lincoln. And I'm happy that you are in my nephews life." Logan looked at her in shock before a smile spread across his face as he reached over as well and shook her hand. She stood up and looked down at me. "We have a lot to discuss. Perhaps we should wait until tomorrow though? Its quite late."

I nodded my head in agreement, I could feel the bed calling out to me for some sleep. "Tomorrow then," I stood up and found myself wrapped in her warm arms once again. She kissed my forehead and said goodnight one last time before she walked out the door. 

Logan looked at me expantantly, waiting for me to tell him about my Aunt. But I decided that could wait until tomorrow, so I dont have to go through explanations twice. 

"I'm pretty tired...Mind if we go to bed now?" Logan sighed, but nodded, knowing I wasnt planning on spilling my life story tonight. 

***

I woke up snuggled up to something warm and soft. I tried to get closer to the source of heat, to realize seconds later that it was also moving. Tilting my head back, I saw that I was practically on top of a sleeping Logan. To be more specific, a SHIRTLESS, sleeping Logan. With wide eyes, I slowly eased myself away from Logan, trying not to wake him. I was unsucessful. 

He groaned a bit and rolled over, capturing me against his chest. "What're you doin?" He mumbled, not fully awake yet. He had me pinned against him with his eyes still closed while he tried to wake himself up.