"We need to look at the evidence." I said getting to the point because knowing Stiles he would just make this conversation longer than it has to be.

"Yeah, that would be in the station. Where I no longer work." Mr. Stilinski said kinda sad.

I feel bad that he lost his job, but maybe we can help him get it back.

"Trust me, they'll let you in." Stiles said making his dad look at him weirdly.

"Trust you?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

This comment made me want to laugh but I held it in.

"Trust Scott." Stiles said with a pleading smile.

"Scott I trust." Mr. Stilinski said making me smile.

"Nikki head home and change out of your wet clothes. We will meet you at the police station." Scott said as I nodded.

I left Stiles's house at the same time the boys did, heading to my house.

~

I quickly changed into new clothes once I got home.

I stayed quiet so I wouldn't wake my dad or Malia.

(Nikki's outfit: minus the hat and pretend she is wearing black vans not heels)

I slid on the bannister of the stairs to the bottom floor so the stairs wouldn't creek if I were to walk down them

I slowly opened up the front door quietly shutting it behind me.

My phone dinged, it was Scott.

Scott- Matt is here with a gun.

I full on sprinted to the police station at top vampire speed.

I swear if Matt hurts them I will snap his neck like a twig.

~

I stopped at the front door of the police station remember that the bell dings when it opens.

How do I get in?

I walked towards the back of the station breaking off the doorknob.

I entered the station quietly.

"Deleted. And we're done. Alright, so Matt, since all the people you brutally murdered deserve it because they killed you first- whatever that means- I think we're good here, right? So I'll get my dad, and we'll go, you know? You continue on the whole vengeance thing. Enjoy the Kanima." I heard Stiles say nonchalantly.

I walked towards the room they were in.

"You know Matt, killing people makes you a murderer so shouldn't Jackson be going after you?" I asked as I looked at my claws.

"This is the one controlling him? This kid?" I heard Derek say behind me.

When did he get here?

"Well, Derek, not everyone's lucky enough to be a big bad werewolf. Oh yeah, that's right." Matt chuckled.

"I've learned a few things lately. Werewolves, hunters, Kanimas. It's like a frickin' Halloween party every full moon. Except for you, Stiles. What do you turn into?" Matt asked with a smirk.

"Abominable snowman, but it's more of a winter thing, you know, seasonal." Stiles said sarcastically, is he serious?

Does he want to get killed?

That's when Derek fell to the floor and Stiles fell right on top of him while I felt something scratch the back of my neck.

"Why isn't she falling?" Matt asked with anger in his voice.

"A little scratch doesn't affect me the same way, see I'm 684 years old so I'm a lot stronger than I look-" I began until I felt a scaly tail wrap around me, pinning my arms to my side.

"Hey!" Scott shouted as I tried to break free.

Okay I guess Kanima venom makes me weak.

"Get him off of me." Derek said in an angry tone as Stiles's head laid on Derek's chest.

"Oh, I don't know, Derek. I think you two make a pretty good pair. It must kinda suck, to have all that power taken away from you with just a little cut to the back of the neck. I bet you're not used to feeling so helpless." Matt said with a smirk.

"Still got some teeth. Why don't you get down here a little closer, huh? We'll see how helpless I am." Derek said as his canines appeared.

"Yeah, bitch." Stiles added making me roll my eyes.

This kid always has something to say.

"I should have just let you drown." I snapped making Matt chuckle.

"You could have, but, you see Nikki. Here's the thing, you always have to save people. Well...except for your mom." He said making me angry.

I snapped my hands towards Matt but he was still to far.

"When I get out you're a dead man." I growled.

"Put her in a cell." Matt said as Jackson dragged me out of the room.

I'm going to kill that bastard.

~

I was standing inside the cell trying to pry the bars apart.

"There's no point. You would have to have supernatural strength." Mr. Stilinski said.

He was handcuffed to a bench.

"Sheriff, you have no idea what I'm capable of." I said.

I was about to try again when I heard the front door open.

"I'm not the sheriff." He said as he looked at the ground.

"Just because you got fired doesn't mean you weren't a damn good deputy. You will always be the best sheriff this town has ever had." I said making him smile at me.

That's when everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~
A\N

Please vote and share with your friends, thanks. Don't forget to comment what you think.