She takes her glasses off her face and puts them down on a pile of papers.

"If it isn't my beautiful queen and wife just when I need her the most. Come to me my lady." She scoots back and opens her arms. I close the door behind me and lock it. I slowly walk over to her. I sit down in her lap. She points to the amulet and I take it off. Soon as it is off from around my neck, Saryia's soft red lips are there.

"I thought you would need a stress release." I say softly moaning. Saryia nips at the bite on my neck.

"Yes I did. Hell I need a release period." I giggle then move myself so I am straddling her lap. Saryia then takes then back of my head and closes the space until our lips collide in an blissful kiss. We kiss eachother hungrily. Our tongues wrestle with one another. Our hands wonder over eachother's bodies. Saryia's hands eventually go down to my pants, she unzips them then puts her hand down them.

I throw my head back and bite my lip when her fingertips touch my entrance. With her free hand she begins to unbutton my shirt. Saryia buries her face in my breast. I begin to pant as her lips move of the curves of my chest. A loud knock on the door makes her head bolt up. I turn and smell Exous. I lowly growl.

"My queen! You must come in here and listen to the radio! You will not believe this!" Saryia look at one another then I get out of her lap zipping my pants back up and buttoning my shirt. Saryia unlocks the door and walks to the main room where the big radio is. I walk next to her at a faster pace.

Everything inside me tells me this has to do with my people. Deep in my heart it feels like something else is wrong. We walk into the hall and Odin and Apollo are already there. 

"What happened?" I ask my brothers. Apollo turns on the radio then turns it to the right frequency.

"Repeating today's headline. The werewolf elders that were thought to be dead, are alive. They have taken over the entire of the UK with the help of the now pronounced Queen of the Wolves. The wolves are starting to revolt, we might be in for another war people." Apollo shuts off the radio. My mouth is hanging open, so is Saryia's.

"No fucking way!" Saryia yells! Her eyes are white and her fangs are out.

 I pace with her. Who is the "Queen" the guy was talking about?! There is only one queen of the wolves and that is me, I'm the fucking empress!

"How did this happen?! And who the fuck is this queen he was talking about?!" I growl loudly. My eyes have turned black and the purple rings are around my pupils. I huff hard feeling my wolf coming closer to the surface.

"I don't know, but what are you going to do Saryia?" Odin ask.

"Easy, she is going to go in there and kick all their asses, then probably kill them all." Apollo thunders. Saryia sighs then puts her hands on her head. Marie runs up with a letter in her hand. Marie has really grown up over the past four years, code, she has gotten hot. She is 20 now and she is smoking hot. My wolf even has to agree there.

"This just came in." She hands the note to Saryia. Saryia takes the note from Marie.

"Thank you dear." Marie bows her head then backs away. Saryia rips open the letter and reads the paper inside of it. Her eyes read each word carefully. While she reads the letter her hand begins to shake. A tear falls from her light blue eyes.

"Saryia, what does it say?" I ask her. She turns to me. Fear and sadness fill her light blue pools.

"Haty... it's Jamie." All the sudden my heart stopped in my chest. I snatch the letter from Saryia's hands.