Chapter 38

Tre pov
After I left the jewelry store I decide to swing by the house and put the ring up in a safe spot and so Zariah want see it. I was pulling up at the house now. I park the car and got out. I see that Zariah left my car door open which is strange. Maybe she just went in the house for a minute and left the car door open. I went in the house and close the door behind me.

"Zariah." I screamed

No answer

"Baby were you at." I screamed once again

No answer

I look all around the house and I didn't see Zariah no where. Let me just call her phone and see where she at. I called her phone and it rung and rung and rung until it went straight to voicemail. See now I'm worried. Let me call her mom and see is she over there. I dialed her mom number and she answered on the third ring.

"Hello." She said

"Hey Ms.Monica is Zariah over there." I asked

"Nawl baby, she left not to long ago to go to the store. She left the baby here with your mom and I. Is something wrong." She asked worried

"Nawl, I'm gone call her phone and try and get in contact with her." I said so I wouldn't get her worried

"Alright baby." She said and ended the call

See now I'm worried. I wonder why did she just leave my car door open and she's know where in sight. I didn't have time to put the ring up so I keep it in my pocket. I went outside and went out to my car. I look inside my car and seen Zariah phone hook up to the aux cord. Now I know she's missing. Then it click to me. I bet it ain't nobody but Mookie who kidnap her for revenge. I lock the door on my mom car and got in my car and pulled off. I'm fixing to go and pay Mookie a little visit and save my girl, before Mookie try and do something to my baby.

Zariah pov
So this bitch still got me tied up to a mother fucking chair. She need to hurry up and untied me, because I need to be going home and taking Ahzaria a bath and putting her to bed. Like forreal this girl must be stuck on stupid, to keep on fucking with me. I mean Tre and I are happy and I'm not going anywhere. So I might as well gone ahead and wipe them sweet little dreams out her head if she think she gone get Tre back. He mine and he damn sure ain't going now where especially for her dumb ass.
Now her and Brady want to walk they dumb asses back down here in the basement. I'll be glad when Tre hurry up and get here.

"Can y'all dumb asses please untied me." I said snapping at them

"Nawl, your ass gone stay tied up until I want to untied you." Mookie said laughing

"Baby you might as well leave Tre and I the fuck alone. Tre and you are never getting back together so stop thinking that." I said popping her bubbles

"We will if I kill you, should I kill this bitch or nah." Mookie said to Brady

"Kill her since she don't want me." Brady said

"Ight." Mookie said and was fixing to pull the trigger

"If you kill her I promise I'll beat your ass like you stole something." Tre said walking in the basement

"Shoot her." Brady yelled

She was fixing to shoot me until I knock the gun out her hand and the gun went off and shoot Brady in the head and kill him just like that.

"One down one to go." Tre said smirking

I quickly grab the gun and shot Mookie in the middle of her forehead before she could say anything.