Chapter 16 (part 1)

Tre pov
I woke up this morning with a head ache. I don't ever much remember what happen last night for me to have a head ache. I know that I didn't drink to much last night. Hell I don't even remember how I got home last night. But oh well. I want to spend time with Zariah today so I'm gone ask her do she want me to come over here house and chill with her. Let me call her ass she still might be sleep tho since it's the weekend.

"Hello." She said In a sleepy voice

"Damn baby your morning voice is sexy, sorry to wake u up from your beauty sleep."

"It's ok babes I need to be getting my ass up anyways, but why didn't u call me last night like u said you was."

"It must have slip my mind I'm sorry Zariah it want happen again."

"Ok pooh bear and it better not happen again I mean it Tre."

"Ok ok but I want to spend time with u today I'm gone come by your house later on."

"Ok well let me go so I can be getting dress."

"Ok see you later love u."

"Love u to."

I got my ass up out of bed and went in the bathroom. My head was still hurting so I look in the cabinet and got out some aspirins. I took two of them. It should stop hurting by the time I make it to Zariah house later. I'm gone order us a pizza and hot wings from Pizza Hut and go by there and pick it up and take it to her house so we can have us something to eat and maybe watch tv or some shit like that. But for now I'm fixing to go and hit the shower.

Keyshia pov
I'm still living with my moms but I'm trying to find me a place to live. I'm working on that. But for right now I'm fixing to head over my friend girl house. We recently became friends and I should have been hanging with her along time ago. My mom let me use her car for today. She was in a good ass mood today and I didn't want to fuck it up so I just got in the car and left before she changed her mind. But anyways I'm pulling up at my friend house now and I seen two other cars here also. I got out and went and knocked on the door she answer they door I spoke and she spoke back then I followed her in the living room and her other two friends were here also.

"Hey." I said to them

"Hey." They spoke in unison

"So what brings you by here today girl." Mookie said

"Girl nun u know I don't hang with Zariah and her friends anymore since they think I'm a Thot."

"Girl don't even must worry bout them you got Tara, Mookie, and I." Kennedy said

"Thanks girl."

"So what have y'all been up to over the weekend." Tara said

"Well I just been at my moms house, it be boring asf there, but I'm making it lol."

"I just been chilling this weekend ain't nun else to do around here." Kennedy said

"You ain't never lying I been chilling also." Tara said

"So what u been up to Ms. Mookie I know your ass done been somewhere cuz u ain't said nothing."

"Yea girl go ahead and spill the ☕️." Kennedy said

"Well since y'all so anxious to know, I went to the club last night and Tre fine ass was there, he was acting like he didn't want me but I knew he did, he was trying to say slick stuff and that hurt so I put some drugs in his drink and walked away, i stayed around at the club after his crew left and it looked like he was getting dizzy so I drove him home, y'all he thought I was Zariah and I acted like I was to. So he said lets have sex and we did. He ain't go remember that we had sex. But it's ok because I recored it. Mookie said

"Damn bitch your ass crazy, I didn't know u liked him like that but I don't Care what u did cuz I don't like them anyways."

"Yea me either girl that was a good one lets watch the video." Kennedy said

"Hell nawl your horny ass ain't fin to see me having sex, maybe another day I'll let y'all watch it. But I done already put it on a cd. Who want to ride with me so we can go and drop it off at Zariah house. Mookie said

"I'm going."

"Hell me to." Kennedy said

"I'll pass cuz I think what u did was wrong." Tara said

"No the fuck it wasn't but u can get the fuck out my house with that bull shit." Mookie said to Tara

"Glad to." Tara said

Tara left and Mookie Keenedy and I was fixing to go and start some trouble.

Zariah pov
My mom and dad was out so it was just Tre and I here at my house. Tre brought pizza and wings and that was just right up my alley because a girl was hungry and besides hell this is my favorite food. We was in the living room watching tv and eating.

"Man Tre baby this food is busting."

"Lol your lil hungry ass I knew that you would like this type of food."

"How."

"Because you look like u like pizza and wings and besides I think I know my girl."

"Awe Tre u sure do and for that gimme a kiss."

Tre lean over and kiss my lips with so much passion. I didn't want to pull away from his lips.

"Ight baby save some of that for later on tonight." Tre said

"Lol ok baby."

We started back eating and watching tv. Tre said that he had to use the restroom and I said ok. So them he got up and left out the living room. Soon as he left out I was getting comfortable ass hell on the couch when there was a knock on the door. So I got up and went to the door and opened it. This was the last person I would expect to be standing on my door step.

"Well, well, well, look what the dog done dragged through."

"Haha funny I just came to stop by and give u this package. " Mookie said

"And bitch what's that."

"Look at it you'll see." She said with an evil grin and walk back to her car and drove off

I went in the house and opened up the package it was a video. So I turnt the DVD Player on and put the cd inside and pressed play. I couldn't believe my eyes. Tears came to my eyes as I started watching what I was seeing. Tre then enter the living room.

"Baby what's wrong with you." He said

I couldn't speak so he looked at the video that was playing because my eyes were still glued to the tv. He eyes were also glued to the tv to.

"TRE WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS."

Vote

Comment

Sorry I had to end it like that. 😢

Make sure y'all vote and comment if you want to know what coming up next.Oo yea my name is Jalah by the way and I hope u guys is liking this book.