Chapter 19

Next day

Tre pov
Man what Mookie did was foul ass shit man. I mean like this girl drug me. What if I would have die or some shit like that. My ghost ass was gone fuck her up dead or alive. Mookie must forgot who the fuck I am. I'm a drug lord. She better be lucky she a girl. Cuz the things going through my mind right now now is unexplainable. Man U don't even must want to no what is going through my mind. I'll hurt that poor child. I knew that I didn't cheat on Zariah. I knew something was fishy. But I just couldn't put my finger on it. Now I kind of remember to think about it. I was headed to the body guard and my ass got to feeling dizzy. Mookie just makes me so fucking sick. Had me and my baby to break up. Over her dumb insecure ass. Man that's a dumb bitch. I knew that girl was crazy but I didn't no she was that crazy. I need to ask Zariah to come to my house for a min. I know we got school today but who cares. Hell I don't give 2 fucks. I texted her to come over and she said ok. Let me go and get in the shower right quick before she come.

Zariah pov
Tre better be lucky I love his ass or I was gone go to school. I just got out the shower. I'm putting on a Jordan shirt with some joggers. I then put my Jordan's 11's on. I put my hair in a pony tail. I had flat iron it last night when I came back from the park. My mom and father been knew that Tre and I broke up. I had told them the other day. My dad was at work and my mom was out some where she didn't tell me were she was going. I'm glad they gone so they want be saying why I ain't going to school today. I no they gone call my mom and tell her I didn't come to school today. If my mom call me I'm gone tell her I'm sick. My mom will go for stuff like that she easy to get. I use to say that all the time when I was little.

Flash Back

"Mommy may I stay at home today."

"Awe what's wrong mommy princess."

"My stomach hurt I don't feel good."

"Well Zariah do u got the shits."

"Lol what's the shits mommy."

"Umm a bad word that u not suppose to say, so don't say that word ever again Zariah do u understand."

"Yes mama."

"Good cuz princess don't say words like that."

"Otay."

My mom gave me some medicine

"We'll get some sleep when u get up your stomach should stop hurting."

"Ok."

Soon as my mom left out the room I turnt my wii on. She had just brought it for me on my birthday. I lied to my mom that day. I just wanted to stay at home that day and play my game.

Flash Back Over

Boy I remember that day just like it was yesterday. Just thinking about it made me laugh. I didn't not what shits was when I was little but now I know. My mom was saying did I have to take a shit. Lol good days. But let me be going so I can go to Tre house.

Makayla pov
We at school still working on this project. It weird how Zariah and Tre ain't here on the same day. Hell it ain't no telling what they doing they think they slick. But I know what they up to.

Brady pov
I know I have been ghost. But everything still the same old same old. My parents been thinking about moving to a different state. I don't want to go but I guess I'm gone have to. If we do move I'm sure gone miss this place. Especially Zariah

Marcus pov
My nigga Tre ain't come to school today. I see Ms Zariah ain't here today either. My nigga Tre must be getting him some pussy. I know they ain't back together already. Hell I don't even know myself I'm just talking. I bet my boy tearing that ass up right about now.