Chapter 25

Brady pov
My parents decided on moving. So I guess I have to move now. I don't want to but I got to. I just wish we could stay here. I don't want to leave my friends. To be honest I still like Zariah. I have a hug crush on here that I just can't get over. Zariah will always be my crush. Like that girl is super fine. I should have beat Tre before he got her. I feel so dumb. But I might as well get over it. Cuz word on the street she pregnant. So I really know she ain't fixing to go with me now. But good bye Atlanta, here we come Chicago.

Zariah pov
My dad decided on that Tre and I should talk about moving in together. So Tre and I need to sit down and talk. Today is actually a school day. But I have a doctors appointment with my OBGYN. I got out of bed and went in the bathroom to take a shower. I turnt the shower on and step in. I was in the shower for 40 mins. Then I got out and put the towel around me. I put my undies and bra on. I then lotion my body down in some cocoa butter. I went in my closet to find me something to wear. I pulled out a black shirt with some camouflage joggers and my white and black Jordan's. I put my clothes on and put my hair in a pony tail. My head need something done to it. I have to much hair and hate combing it. I put on my ego lip balm. I didn't put any make on because I didn't feel like it. I be lazy and just be wanting to laid down and sleep all day. But I got to call Tre so we can go to the doctors appointment together.

"Hello." He said

"Hey baby, I have a doctors appointment this morning. So come by the house and pick me up. I don't feel like driving." I said sounding exhausting

"Ight, I'll be on my way but I got to get in the shower and put some clothes on. What time is the appointment." He ask

"10:30, and its 9:45 right now so hurry up nigga." I said

" *chuckles* don't call me that. My name is Bae to you are big daddy or anything sexy. He said sounding sexy

" *blushing* whatever but see you in a few." I said fixing to end the call

"Ight." He said ending the call

I might as well go in my room and talk to her. Since Tre ain't ready yet. I swear men can take all day to get dress, not just the ladies.

Keyshia pov
I'm at school. It's boring like always. But I'm in class with my two besties. Mookie and Kennedy. I don't know why I just choose to hang out with them now. I should have been hanging around them. They better then them other ratchet hoes. I should have known that they was  gone start acting funny. But fuck them I got me some friends now. I'm also getting fucking tired of my momma. Like fuck her to. She be talking bout I need to find me a job and shit. I got a job in mind and I might just start working there.

Tre pov
I was just now pulling up at Zariah house. I got out my car and went up on the porch and knock on the door. Zariah open up the door.

"Bout time u get here slow poke." She said rolling her eyes

"Look her ma, that ain't how you treat someone when you open up the door. At least say hey or a kiss or something would be helpful. Instead of beginning rude." I said stepping inside the house

"Who said u can come in since I'm beginning rude." She walking in the living room

"Me and you is beginning rude." I said kind of aggravated

"Yea whatever, let's go." She said grabbing her purse

"You can go to the car, I'm fixing to go say hey to my mother in law." I said walking to her mothers room

I knock on her mothers room door.

"Come in." Her mom said