Chapter 14

One week later

Zariah pov
I want to spend the night with Tre tonight since I never stayed the night with him before. I'm gone text Tre and ask him do he want me to stay the night with him tonight.

Zariah- hey babes do u want me to spend the night with u tonight

Tre- HELL YEA you ain't have to ask me twice. But u know that your parents ain't gone let u stay the night

Zariah- I got a plan they will never know

Tre- I hope your plan work

Zariah- trust me it will

Tre- ight

I'm gone text Makayla and tell her that if my mom call and ask her is I'm staying the night with her tell her yea. So I texted Makayla and gave her the heads up and she said ok. Now I just got to ask my parents. My dad is on vacation for a week. My mom has been glowing cuz my dad have been here with her. It ain't no telling what the hell they been doing and trust me I don't want to know. I went and knock on my parents room door they said come in. I went in and ask them can I stay the night with Makayla tonight and they said yea. Man was I happy I was fixing to have me a good ass time with me Bae today if I know what I mean.

London pov
Steven was at my house while my father was gone we was watching tv and this boy trying to kiss on my neck and shit. He starting sucking on my spot to. I was just fixing to starting moaning until he stop and said

"Man lets go skating tonight lets go and be childish and have fun."

"Yea babes that sound like a good idea all the couples can go and meet up there."

"Yea u text the girls while I text the boys."

"K."

I starting texting Zariah, Megan, and London.

Makayla pov
I just seen a text from London talking about lets go to the skating ring. Shit she didn't have to tell me twice. I hop my ass up and went to go and get in the shower.

Megan pov
London had texted me and said lets go to the skating ring. Now she no my ass is pregnant and can't be going to know skating ring. But I'm gone go just to hang out with my girls. Marcus is at my house my mom is out somewhere. She let Marcus stay the night last night. But anyways I got up out the bed and Marcus follow behind me and we went and got in the shower together.

Lauren pov
I wanted to hang with Zariah today since she said she would hang with me I'm fixing to text her.

Lauren- hey Zariah what u doing today

Zariah- I'm getting ready fixing to get ready and go to the skating ring do u want to come.

Lauren- sure I'm just gone let me mom know

Zariah- ok tell Ms. Hattie I said hey and I'm gone come pick u up after I get dress.

Lauren- k

I'm glad that I texted Zariah cuz I be damn if I had to stay at this boring ass house tonight.

*
*
*
*
*
*

At the Skating Ring

Zariah pov
Everyone was all here at the skating ring Lauren, Makayla, Drew, Megan, Marcus, London, Steven, Tre and I. We payed and went inside. We all went to go and get our skates. Megan didn't get any skates. She said she was
just gone watch us. After we went and got our skates we all had to takes or shoes off and put on or skates.