Chapter 10

Zariah pov
Tre and I was on the phone all night long. I think that I'm starting to fall in love with him. But I don't want to be falling in love with him so quick, because he might not be failing in love with me back. It's time for me to get up and get ready for school but I'm so sleepy. Lol.

*

I just finished getting ready for school and I don't feel like driving today so I decide to call Tre and ask him to come pick me up.

"Hello."

"Hey baby I'm tried from talking to u all night may u come and pick me up, so I can ride to school with u."

"Yea shawty I'm on my way."

"K."

*click*

5 mins later

Tre blew the horn and I went outside. He got out and open the door for me and I got in. Then he jogged back to his side and got in.

"how have your morning been going so far baby."

"It's been going good now that I laid my eyes on you."

I started blushing

"Aww  that was so sweet and cocky."

He started laughing

"Nawl baby I'm for real u make my day every time I see and talk to your fine ass."

"Aww Tre, gimme a kiss

He leaned over and peck my lips

"Since we have been dating for a while now may I take u on another date again beautiful, tonight."

"You sure can handsome."

"Now look at u over there being cocky."

We both started laughing. Boy do I love myself some Tre.

Tre pov
We pulled up at the school and I got out and open the door for Zariah. I think I'm started to fall in love with her. But thugs don't fall in love. But hey u never know. I took Zariah hand we walked hand and hand into the school building. You all ready know people were just staring at us and thots be hating. But we didn't pay them no mind and keep on walking.

Mookie pov
I can't stand that Zariah is with my man, well EX. Y'all look at Zariah and Tre I said to my friends.

"She a Thot anyways. Kennedy said

"Yep with her ugly ass, they ain't gone be together for long Mookie he is just trying to make u jealous." Tara said

"Yea y'all right he gone come back to momma."

I have gots to do everything in my powers to break them to up and I got something in mind.

End of school day

Zariah pov
Tre just drop me off at home an he told me to go and get ready he will be back and pick me up but he never said were he was taking me.

I went in the house and went walking to my moms room to tell her that I'm going on a date tonight. I went in my mom room and she was laying in the bed watching tv.

"Hey mom may I go on a date tonight, pretty please."

"Yes Zariah u can go who's taking you."

"Tre."

"Aww the handsome young man he's cute girl make sure u wear something nice and behave yourself, you know what I'm taking about your dad will be mad if u lose your virginity."