Chapter 27

Drew pov
I drop my gun and ran over to Tre. He was laying in his own puddle of blood. Seeing him like that kinda brought tears to my eyes. I know thugs are not suppose to cry. But this is my day1 nigga.

"Marcus Come help me put Tre in the car." I yelled

Marcus came and help me put Tre in the car. The crew and I got in the car. We have to get Tre to the hospital quick.

"Aye one of y'all call Zariah and tell her to meet us at NorthWay Hospital." I said panicking

"I'll call her." Steven said

Marcus was In the back sit holding Tre in his arms. He had token off his shirt to stop the bleeding. I was doing 110 all the way to the hospital. When I pulled up at the hospital I hurried up and turnt the car off and ran in the building.

"Somebody please help me, my friend has been shot." I yelled to the Nurses

Doctors came running from everywhere and ran out the doors. I seen them lifting Tre up on the bed thing and rushing him off somewhere. I had blood all over my clothes. I just pray to God that Tre is okay and makes it out alive. I don't think Zariah can handle Tre beginning dead. Cuz I sure know I can't.

Zariah pov
My mom and I was having a good time catching up on things. We was having mother and daughter time. I was fixing to get up and use the restroom until my phone starting ringing. I look at my phone and Steven name pop up. Which was odd. But I answered the call anyways.

"Hello." I said wondering why he was calling me

"Zariah Tre has been shot, come to NorthWay hospital." He said semi-yelling and hanging up the phone.

It's like the world stop. I was in totally shock. My baby has been shot. Nawl, this can't be right. Not my baby Tre. Tears were now streaming down my face.

"Zariah honey are you ok, why is u crying." My mom said rubbing my back

"Tre has been shot, I have to go to the hospital." I said grabbing my purse and keys

"OMG, Zariah, come on I'll drive your jeep so it want be so much stress on you." She said taking the keys out my hands

My mom and I went and got in my jeep and zoom off. I just want to know. Who had the nerve to shot my baby daddy.

Unknown pov
Yea I shot that nigga. Now I hope he dies and burn up in hell.

Hattie pov
Lauren and I rush to the hospital. When one of Tre homeboys call me and said Tre got shot. Lord knows I hope my first born is ok. I hope my baby makes it. I told Tre that I didn't want his black ass to be in the gang anyways. It's dangerous. Lauren and I walk in the hospital and spotted Tre homeboys and they girlfriends. So Lauren and I made our way towards them and sat down in the lobby with them.

"Have y'all heard anything." I ask them

"No mama." They said shaking there heads and staring off into space

I mean all of a sudden. It hit me, like Tre is shot. I started crying and everybody else was crying to. Zariah and her mother came busting through the doors. And making there way towards us.

"Y'all is Tre ok, is he going to make it." Zariah said out of breath and tears streaming down her face.

"We haven't heard anything yet baby, just come down and sit down. You don't need to be stressing out because you're pregnant sweetheart." I said to Zariah trying to make her feel a lil better