Chapter 18

Zariah pov
It was hard waking up this morning. But I have to go to school. I don't want to see Tre face today but I know I'm gone have to. I want to avoid looking at him. But anyways I just got out the shower now I'm putting on my fit for today. I put on my pink maxi dress. Then I put on my sandals. I put my hair up in a curly bun. I applied some lip stick and a lil bit of make up. I took a couple of selfies in my phone. I put one on Instagram the quote under my pic said 💦😩 Get With Zariah He Ain't Never Going Back😘☺️. I posted it and started getting hella likes. I seen Tre liked it to. He comment 😏 I'm like nigga we not together. But I can't say that didn't turn me on. I was now finished getting ready for school. So I walk out my room and went in the kitchen my mom and dad were in there boo loving he must be off today.

"Um-ummm."

"Oo good morning baby." My mom said

"Good morning daddy baby u look pretty today." My dad said

"Don't I always."

"Hey like girl u feeling yourself to hard this morning I see." My mom said

"Lol y'all funny but I'm fixing to head to school so see you guys later."

I went and gave my mom and dad a hug and I also kissed them on the forehead. I then went in the living room and grab my keys off the table. I made sure I close the house door behind me. I went and got in my jeep and k Michelle was on Can't Raise A Man. Lol kinda the song I need to be listening to right about now. I turnt the music up and drove out of the drive way. I was now headed to school.

Tre pov
I was just now making it to school. I was fixing to get out my car but then I seen Zariah pulling up in the parking lot. I think that I should wait on her. Cuz I no she miss a nigga. Just because we aint together doesn't mean I still want act like a boy friend to her. Zariah is all mines. So if another nigga try and get at her I'm gone bust a cap right in there mother fucking head. Zariah is my property just like that game on monopoly. That's all me. Anyways Zariah was getting out her jeep and I made my way towards her.

"Good morning Zariah."

"Ugh morning Tre."

"I know u still can't be mad at me."

"Well apparently I I'm u cheated on me so why shouldn't I still be mad at you."

"But I didn't cheat I tried to tell u that."

"Yea whatever I got to get to class so see you around."

Zariah left and went in the school. I was just sitting here looking salty ass hell. Everybody else boo loving and shit. And I'm just looking sad. You got Makayla and Drew boo loving Meagan and Marcus and Steven and London. Zariah and I need to get back like that ASAP.

Megan pov
We was in class. Our whole crew take all the same classes together. We be getting on these teachers nerves but I know they love us. But anyways we were in Ms. Moore class she had us doing a project. We had to get in groups and all In our group was Makayla, Zariah, London and I. We all was working together. Shit ain't nothing gone change. But I'm just wondering why Zariah and Tre has been acting funny towards each other.

"Zariah why have u and Tre been acting funny towards one another."

"Because we broke up." Zariah said