Chapter 29

3 months later

Lauren in the media

Zariah pov
Let me just catch you guys up on something. I'm 5 months pregnant now and have a doctors appointment to go to today. Tre is still in a coma and I'm about to lose my mind. I thought that he'll be out of it now but he's not. I go to the hospital every day and visit Tre. The doctors them say that he is doing good tho. They said he'll come out of the coma any day now. I just hopes its soon. I miss him so much. My stomach have gotten huge. I haven't stayed in Tre house in a while because it's not the same with him there. I still go there and check on the house and make sure everything is in order like a girlfriend should. Tre butler be there cleaning up and keeping the house and stuff clean for him. I have been living with my mom and dad and they said that I have been getting on there nerves. They have to do everything for me and they hate that. I just be laughing. My mom and dad said they will be happy when Tre hurry up and wakes up already. Hell I would be to. But I just put my clothes on now I just have to comb my hair. I went in the bathroom and put some pink oil moisture on my hair and comb my hair up into a neat bun. I came out of the bathroom and sat on my bed and put my sandals on. I had on a dress. Its comfortable and bout the only thing that I can wear. I tried to bend over and put my shoes on but my belly was blocking the way. I wish that Tre was here to help me put my shoes on but I guess I'm on my own. I walk in the living room and my mom was sitting on the couch ready to go. She is going with me since Tre is unable to go. It's sad because I want him to be there and see the sex of his child. But my mom and I have walk out the house and went and got in my jeep. She started the ignition and she back out the drive way and we started heading to the doctors office. She driving because my fat ass don't feel like it. I told Ms. Hattie that I'll make sure I text her when I find out what I'm having cuz she said that's she ready to go shopping for the baby. I swear my child gone be to spoil. But we was pulling up at the doctors office. We go out the jeep and went inside. I don't have to sign no papers. I just have to wait for the doctor to call my name. So my mom and I sat down in the waiting room until they call me back.

"Zariah Samone Walker." The nurse said

My mom and got up and followed the nurse in a room. My mom had sat down in a chair and I climb upon the bed thing. I have got use to coming back and forth to the doctor. I'm glad that my mom is by my side. The nurse have left out the room she told me to wait on Ms.Lott to come in.

"So Zariah baby what do u want to have." She said looking at me and smiling

"It don't matter, just long as I have a healthy baby then I'm good." I said to her smiling

My mom and I was just talking until Ms.Lott walk in.

"Hey you guys, how are you." Ms.Lott said to my mom and I

"We are good." My mom and I said at the same time

"Well u sure is growing, from the last time I seen you." Ms.Lott said looking at my belly

"Yes mama I am." I said looking down at my belly

"Where yours child's father at." My Lott said concerned

"Umm he's in a coma, but he's making it." I said to her holding back my tears

"Sorry to hear that, but let's see what you're having." Ms.Lott said pulling out the jelly stuff to put on my belly

She told me to hold my shirt up so she can apply some on my stomach. She put some on my belly and it was cold. She starting rolling the thing around on my stomach and I seen the baby. I was so amazed. I just wish Tre was here so he could see the baby on the monitor to.

Well it looks like you're having a....

Drew pov
Steven and I are here at the trap. Marcus at home with Megan helping her take care of there son. We are trying to figure out who shoot my nigga Tre. We gone have to look at the cameras that we had hook up on the top of the house. I know the Windows was tinted but we should be able to see the person who shoot him. So Steven and I was in Tre office going back to the scene on the cameras. I have been holding the trap down for my nigga. Because that's what bros are for. We was now watching the part when Tre got shoot.

"So who you think shoot Tre." Steven said to me

"Hell man I don't even much know, I no we got beef with other people in the gang but that shouldn't be that stupid to shoot him." I said looking at the scene trying to see who shoot him

"Man look it's looks like a older guy, I can barely see seen the windows are tinted." Steven said pointing to the screen

"Yea, it sure do Tre might no who he is tho." I said to Steven

We made sure to take a pic on my phone so we can show Tre this when he come out of the coma. Who ever did this to my bro, they done fuck up now.

Hattie pov
I was here at the hospital visiting Tre. I had brought some flowers and sat them on the table. I sure hopes my son wakes up soon. Lauren and I miss him. I mean what mother wants to see there child laying up in a hospital bed. If anything I would rather be laying in the bed and Tre and Lauren watching over me. I had sat down in a chair beside Tres bed. Lord please just let him wake up already. But I was looking down fixing to text Zariah and ask her what is she having.

"Mom." I heard Tre say with harsh in his throat.

I looking up and Tre was opening up his eyes.

Vote

Comment

Sorry I haven't been updating. Been working on a essay. Got to keep my grades ups. But make sure y'all give back feed back. I want to see how you guys is liking this book so far. This book is not over yet, there still more shocking parts to come. Just wait on it. 😍

LOVE YOU ALL FANS!!! 😉😍😘

Excuse any mistakes

🤗 Jalah