Chapter 3

Zariah pov
I woke up and I still can't believe what Tre said to me last night on FaceTime I'm so excited this day can't get any better. I did the usually this morning I already done took a shower and done did my morning hygienes now I just have to put my clothes on I decide to put on a dress today with my timberlands and I put some accessories on and I decide to let my hair be down today its curly and long and stop at the middle of my back I put a lil bit of make up on  and some lip gloss on my lips just to touch it up a bit. I'm the only child just to let u know and I'm spoiled just to let u guys know that to. I went down stairs and my mom and dad was in the kitchen. I thought usually my dad would be at work but he might just be here to get something to eat.

"Good Morning Zariah." They said

"Morning." I said

"How is school going Zariah." My dad ask

"Good, don't u suppose to be at work tho." I said

"Yes I do I just came here to get something to eat u must don't want me here." He said

"Yes daddy u no I love you." I said

"Mhm love u too." He said

My mother and father look at each other and started whispering to each other they know I want something.

"What the hell u want Zariah." They said

"Umm may I go on a date tonight."

"Sure." My mom said

"You can go but u better not be being fast in the ass and come back here pregnant and I need to meet this young man since he think he can take my daughter on a date." He said

"Dad u know I'm not like that I'm still a virgin I'm waiting on the right time to give that up and when Tre come to pick me up later on I will tell him to come in here."

"Ok and u gone be a virgin till u 60." He said

"Mhm that's what u think." I mumbled

"What u say Zariah."

"Nothing." I lied

I finished talking to my parents so I had grab all my stuff for school today and was headed out the door.

Tre pov
Let me get up so I can get ready for school so I got up and got in the shower for about 50 mins then I got out brush me teeth and I went in my room and put my box briefs on then I put on my Tupac shirt with some true religion jeans and I decided to put my timberlands on today then I put my watch and chain on and I grabbed my phone off the charger and I seen my mom had called me so I call her back and she answered.

"Hey son."

"Hey mom."

"How have u been baby." She said

"Good."

"Every since u moved out u don't come and see your mother any more."

"I'm sorry mom been busy with school and other stuff."

"That's okay baby just stop by here tomorrow."

"Okay."

"Love you baby."

"Love u to."

I love my mom to death I just been so busy to see her with school and going to the trap everyday but I'm gone have to make some time and go see her my dad is not in my life anymore he still living but I don't want to see his death beat ass he use to beat on my mom when I was little he would come home drunk and beat her I hated that if I was to see him today or any day I would beat the shit out of him for beating my mother I got a 15 year old sister name Lauren and I'll do anything to protect my mom and lil sis they my on flesh and blood I love them. But let me go grab my keys so I can get this day over with I can't wait to take Zariah fine ass out tonight. I had grabbed my keys and then I was headed out the door.