Chapter 24

Tre pov
Since my baby pregnant with my baby. I wanted to make her breakfast in bed. I kissed Zariah forehead since she was still sleep and climb out of bed. I walk out my room and into the kitchen. I need my butler in here making breakfast instead of me. But I gave him the day off today. I then went in the refrigerator and got out some eggs, sausages, and biscuits. I started cooking all of it. I then cook some grits also. Yea I be whipping stuff up every now and then. I had finished cooking all the food and I put it on the tray. I got a glass out the cabinet and fixed her some orange juice. I'm just trying to be a good baby father to my future wife. I put everything on the tray and started walking back to the room. I went in there and Zariah was sleeping so peaceful. I sat the tray beside her on the dresser. I then climb into the bed and started kissing her all over her face to wake her up.

" *yawning* move Tre." She said sounding sexy

"Nah Bae, I made u breakfast." I said kissing her on her check."

"Thanks honey, but move for a min I got morning breath." She said talking with the covers over her mouth

"So shawty that don't phase me. Now gimme a kiss." I said getting up in her face

"Nahh I don't want to." She said putting the covers over her head

"Do u want to play the easy way or the hard way." I said trying to pull the covers off her head

"The hard way nigga." She said sounding tough

"Ight, since u ask for it." I said

I yank the covers off of her and started tickling her super hard.

"T-re  S-top." She said stuttering and laughing at the same time

"Is u gone give me a kiss." I said still tickling her

"Y-esssss." She said laughing

I stop tickling her

"Now we're my kiss." I said sitting beside her on my bed

"Umm later." She said giving up fast and ran in the bathroom.

I tried to hurry up and run in the bathroom after her but she lock the door. Don't worry I'll get her when she come out.

Zariah pov
Tre is so sweet making me breakfast this morning. I can get use to him doing that. He never thought he was fixing to get a kiss from me without me brushing my teeth first. I grab one of Tre extra toothbrush and starting brushing my teeth. I then wash my mouth out with so water. I wash my mouth out with some mouth wash to and spit it out. Now Tre can get his kiss, but I got to eat my food first. I walk out the bathroom and Tre was sitting on the edge of the bed playing his play station. I climb up on the bed and grab the tray of food and started eating.

"Bae u put your feet in this food, it's delicious. I didn't know u knew how to cook like this." I said taking a sip of my orange juice

"Lol, well I see u still got some learning to know about me." He said chuckling

"Haha funny, I guess so." I said finishing up my food

I had finished eating all of my food and layed back on the pillow. I was full as a tick. Tre turnt his game off and came and climb over on top of me.

"We're my kiss at ma." He said so close in my face that I can hear him breath."

"Idk." I said with my face in the crock of his neck

Tre had kissed me and I kissed him back. He then started sucking on my neck. I let out a soft moan. Tre started roaming his hands down to my private. He starting rubbing on it and still kissing and sucking on my neck. Tre was hitting all of my spots. I was getting wetter and wetter by the min. He then put his hands in my boy shorts and stuck his finger in me. I was moaning. He then pull his finger out of me and got off of me.