Chapter 33

3 months later

Makayla pov
Well since Zariah is now 8 months pregnant the girls and I are having her a baby shower today. She don't know that we are having her one. I'm gone call up the whole crew so we can all help decorate the building that I rent out. Every body know about the baby shower but Zariah don't. She gone be mad that were surprising her because she don't like surprises, but she'll be ok. I don't really have a character theme its just mainly white, black, pink, and pock dots. Something girly. Drew was at my house. We was in my room laying down. He just don't know that he might as well get his ass up because we got work to do.

"Get up Drew." I said shaking him

"Leave me alone Makayla I'm relaxing." He said with his feets prop up on my pillow

"I don't care, I need you to help me put these decorations in my car." I said hitting his chest

"Damn girl don't hit me like that no more." He said rubbing his chest

"We'll I told u to get up." I said laughing at his cry baby ass

"I'm up now what u want me to do." He said standing up

"Help me put the decorations in my car so I can go ahead and decorate the building." I said getting out of my bed

"Ight bring your big booty on then." He said smacking my ass as we walk out my room

Drew and I grab some of the decorations and put them in my car. I need to speed up my process because this going to be a long day.

Mookie pov
I heard they throwing Zariah a baby shower today. I'm still stuck on the point that I could be pregnant by Tre and this could have been my baby shower. But nawl him and Zariah had to start dating and she got pregnant. Ugh! I just wish I can go back to the days were Tre and I use to date and he was all mines.

Keyshia pov
Just know that I'm bigger and badder from the last time y'all heard from me. I work at the strip club, but that's only because I was in need of a Job. I have my own apartment and I don't have to worry about what ever the fuck my mom got to say. Like I said I never needed her. But I still fuck with my main bitches Mookie and Kennedy. They be coming to the club drinking with me and having a good time. I love my stripping Job. The club gone stay seeing me every night because I'm not going any where.

Zariah pov
I don't know what's going on with Tre today, but his is in a good mood. He told me to take a bath and dress in something pretty. He didn't tell me where we was going and I didn't ask him. If I was to ask him when we get in the car he would say just seat back and don't ask no questions.. So that's what I'm gone do. But these last 3 months my belly have gotten even huger. I can literally pop any day. I already know I'm gone have a chunky baby. But ain't nothing wrong with that. They chucker the healthier.  I just finished getting out the shower. I put on my lace bra and panties. I then lotion my body down in some Victoria Secret lotion. I couldn't reach putting lotion on my feets so I had to call Tre in here to help me.

"What u need." He said when he came in here

"May u put some lotion on my feet please baby." I said handling him the lotion

"Ight." He said and grab the lotion and put some on my feets

After Tre put the lotion on my feet he went back to whatever he was doing. I just have to finished getting dress. Then I'll be good to go to where ever we going.

Monica pov
I'm here at the building helping them set up the place. John and I. But It's nice what Zariah friends are doing for her. Makayla really do know how to decorate. She got this whole place deck out like a professional did it. That girl got talent. But I had brought the cake and got a whole bunch of gifts. I told y'all I was gone spoil my first grand child to death. And it's a girl to. Turn up! My grand baby gone stay looking like a cupcake.