Chapter 11

(Next day)

Zariah pov
I must say last night was the best night of my life. Tre put it down last night, I should have gave my virginity to him along time ago. But maybe it was better that I waited? He dropped me off last night when our date was over. I stubbled in the house last night because I was sore I'm glad my mom was sleep and dad was at work. I'm fixing to text my girls because I haven't hung out with all of them in a while. I'm not gone text Keyshia because of what she did and beside she a hoe anyways.

Group chat

"Hey Makayla, Megan, and London."

"Hey." They said

"Well I was wondering if you guys wanted  to go to the nail shop and get our toes and nails done and after that we can go out to eat or shopping."

"Sure." They said

"Well y'all get ready come to my house when y'all are done."

"K." They said

I got my sweet pea shower gel from bath and body works out of the cabinet and I step in the shower I was in the shower for 45 mins then I got out and put on my lace bra and panties then I put my outfit on (outfit in the media) I put my pearl ear rings on and pink converse. I let my hair hang down and then I put a little bit of make up on. I grab my blue purse and my iPhone 6 off the charger then I went in the living room to wait on the girls.

Makayla pov
I just finished getting dress I'm fixing to hang with my girls today. I'm glad Zariah pick the nail shop because I needed me a good spa day. Drew stayed the night with me last night. I live by myself just to let u know. I need my own place instead of living under my mother and father roof. I still go and visit my parents tho.

"Drew I'm fixing to go and hang with the girls today."

"Ok baby give me a kiss before u leave."

I kissed him and this nigga trying to make out with me like nigga i do have things to do today.

"Ok Drew that's enough save some for tonight baby."

"Ok beautiful u need to hurry up and get back so I can tear that ass up."

We both starting laughing

"Drew u a freak."

"I know but u like this freak tho."

"I do, but bye Drew see u later."

"Ight I'm fixing to go to the trap with the homeboys."

"Ok."

I peck Drew lips and turnt around to walk out the door and this boy done smack my ass. I went outside and got in my car and drove off to Zariah house.

Tre pov
I'm just now waking up and it's late. Not only did I put it on my baby but she put it on me to. She got a nigga  sleeping late and shit. She is the only girl who's have ever done that. I'm gone have to talk to her about that. But let me get up and head to the trap I got things to do today instead of hanging around begin bored today.

Megan pov
We all rode with Zariah to the nail salon. We was just pulling up and Zariah, Makayka, London and I all got out and went inside. Soon as we got inside the nail polish just hits your face. It smells good but it was starting to make my stomach upset indicating that I'm pregnant. We all went to the chairs we are fixing to all get our toes did first.

"So what y'all been up to." London said

"Nothing just enjoying life with my man." Zariah said

"Girl u is glowing, Makayla London and I said to Zariah."

"Her ass must have finally open up the cookie jar and got some dick last night." Makayla said

"No I didn't." Zariah said

"Girl quit lying." I said

"Lol yea I did and it was amazing." Zariah said

"It must have been cuz u glowing and shit." London said

"Yes bitch yes." Zariah said

We all starting laughing at that crazy girl

"Were is Keyshia at didn't nobody invite her." Makayla said

"Girl I caught her and Marcus fucking."

"Hell nawl did U beat that bitch ass." London said

"Hell yea and him to."

"Megan your stomach getting a little big is u pregnant." Zariah said

"Yes I am."

"Awe." They said

"Yep but Marcus and I talk and he made a mistake and we still together but only for the baby cuz my baby gone need a daddy in his/her  life I don't need know dead beat baby daddy."

"True that." They said

We had finished getting our toes and nails done now we are fixing to get ready and go out to eat. My fat ass is starving.

Drew pov
Tre, Steven, Cody, Marcus and I were all at the the trap chilling we all just came back from making a drop now we was just talking about random shit.

"Man y'all I made the biggest mistake of my life ." Marcus said

"And what was that." Steven said

"Megan caught Keyshia and I fucking."

"O word." Tre said

"You know that Keyshia is my girlfriend why would U do some shit like that." Cody said

"Man she a hoe and u know she a hoe u can't turn no hoe into a house wife." Marcus said

"For real tho I tired to turn my mom into one." Steven said

We all started laughing

"Man get the fuck out of here u so wild man." I said

"Nawl I'm just fucking with y'all." Steven said

"You know I should fight u but I ain't fixing to fight over no hoe, I was loyal to her and u know is hard being loyal now days." Cody said

"Well bruh Im sorry it just happen."

"Mhm but Im gone talk to y'all later I'm fixing to head home and handle this shit I'm fixing to be through with her." Cody said

"Yea and I heard Marcus just wasn't the only one she be getting around she tried to come on me also, but I told that bit to get back for I catch the hoe disease." Steven said

We all started laughing

Cody just left he must have been in love with Keyshia Thot ass I would have been left her.

Cody pov
I'm headed to the house. I already know Keyshia there and not out somewhere. Her mom kick her out for some reason and she has been living with me. But when I get through with her she better be finding her a new home to go too.