Chapter 26

2 months later

Tre pov
I haven't been to the trap in a while and I need to go over there and check out things. I need to make sure everything is in place and not out of order. If I see anything out of place or something missing... Somebody is gone come up missing. I know that I shouldn't be  in the gang with my unborn on the way. I just need to find me someone who can handle everything like I do. I need to find somebody to trust and don't mind killing some one. I'm gone try to get out of the gang sooner or later.

Zariah pov
I was sleep, but I felt Tre arms unwrap around me waist so I woke up.

"Good morning baby." He said leaning over and pecking my lips

"Morning." I said

These 2 months have been amazing. I'm so glad that I moved in with Tre. We spend time with each other all the time. I'm now 3 months pregnant and is getting bigger and bigger by the day. Megan is 8 months and is huge. That girl look like she can pop any day. I go and visit my parents every once in a while and I talk to them everyday on the phone. They said They glad that I moved out cuz now they got there own space and can do with every they want to do. If you know what I mean.

"Bae were u headed to." I said to Tre as he was taking out something to put on

"I'm going to the trap today." He said

"Ugh." I said rolling my eyes at him

I hate that Tre is in gang. I knew what I was getting myself into before we started going out. But now that we are fixing to start a family I don't want our lives to be in danger.

"I'm gone try to get out of the game baby, it takes time. I'm gone do it for you and the baby because I love y'all." He said sitting on the edge of the bed and pulling me onto his lap

"Ok Tre, but I'm gone need for u to hurry up all ready I be worried." I said putting my head in the crock of his neck

"Ight ma, but don't worry I'll be fine." He said kissing my forehead

"Don't be gone to long either, you no I don't like begin in this big as house by myself when u be leaving me." I said sounding like a baby

" *chuckles* you should go to your mom house or one of your home girls house so u want be bored." He said sitting me on the bed beside him

"Ok then, that will help out a whole lot." I said kinda cheering up

"You crazy shawty, but let's go take a shower together." He said getting up off the bed

"K."  I said

Tre and I went to go and take a shower together.

Unknown pov
I have been watching Tre and he family these last couple of months. He have a pretty girlfriend. I just don't like that young nigga. It just something about him that make me want to hurt that boy. I'm gone stay on the look out looking at him and his family.

Tara pov
I have been feeling free since I stop hanging around Mookie and Keendeny. They was just putting a lot of stress on me. They are some messy girls and desperate for boys. I was stupid for calling them my friends and hanging around them. All they do is try and keep up some mess. I see that Tre and Zariah is back together. I'm glad. Mookie tried to break them up, but you can't break up something that's meant to be.

Keyshia pov
My mom said she wanted me out the house. And she tired of me living there. There is only one thing that I can do to move out of her house, like quick fast and In a hurry. I'm gone start stripping. I don't care what people have to say. I'm gone be making that money. Hell if people got something to say, they ain't doing it I'm doing it. So fuck what ever they got to say they can keep there comment to themselves. I just finished putting on my clothes. Now I'm fixing to go to the strip club and see if I can get me a job.