Chapter 13

Zariah pov
Today I decide that I didn't want to go to school today it's gone be boring anyways and besides my girls text me and they said they wasn't going either. I'm fixing to go and ask my mom can I stay at home today so I dragged myself out of bed. And walk into her room she was stirring around in her sleep.

"Mom may I stay home today I don't feel like going to school."

"Yes Zariah now gone some where with your mop head ass waking me up out of my sleep."

"Ok mom u don't got to be so grumpy."

I walk out her room and went in the kitchen and started making breakfast for myself. I was cooking me some blue berry pancakes and some sausages and grits. I had finished cooking so I fixed me some orange juice and grabbed my plate and juice and sat at the kitchen table. While I was eating Tre was face timing me so I answered.

"Good morning gorgeous." He said

"Morning babes."

"Is u going to school today."

"Nawl why."

"Oo me either my mom want to meet you and your parents today."

"Oo ok my mom and I can come but my dad is gone be at work."

"Oo ok I'm gone let my mom know that, you must be eating with them crumbs on your face."

"Lol yea I had cooked me some breakfast."

"Mann shawty were is my breakfast at you didn't fix me any."

"I'm sorry but you don't live with me so I couldn't fix u nun."

"Yea you couldn't fix me nun yet but in the future u will be when we start living together."

"Aww babes I can't wait."

"Me either."

"But Zariah baby I'm gone call u back later on I'm fixing to get ready and then head to my mom house I'm gone text U the address to her house."

"k love u Bae."

"Love u to Z Baby."

I ended the call. I'm fixing to go in the living room and watch tv until my mom get up and we can go to Tre moms house.

Megan pov
I didn't go to school today because I have a doctors appointment. I stayed the night with Marcus last night so we could just wake up and get ready and go. Marcus had finished getting ready but I was taking my precious time. I was going to make sure that I was pregnant and to make sure that the test wasn't lying. I already know that I am tho cuz I got a little baby bump.

"Megan if u don't hurry your ass up you women take forever just to get ready."

"Ok ok Marcus come help me put my sandals on."

"Ok with your fat tail u act like U can't do nothing on your own no more."

"Don't your lil dick be calling me fat."

"Do u want to rephrase that, now u no my dick is huge."

"No it's not is small like a baby pickle."