Chapter 2

Makayla in the media

Zariah pov
I woke up because my alarm just went off i hate getting up early in the morning to go to this boring ass school but anyways I got up and got in the shower for 40 mins then I got out and did my morning hygienes then I put on my half shirt with my skinny jeans and my mk sandals then I went in the bathroom and did my hair in a neat bun and I put a little bit of makeup on and I had put my mk accessories on and I had grab my mk purse and put my phone and wallet in it then I went down stairs and grabed my keys and left out the door and was headed to school.

Makayla pov
I'm so sleepy man Drew and I was on the phone all night but anyways let me get up and get ready for school.

Tre pov
I just got out the shower now I putting on my polo shirt with some jeans and kinda some dressy shoes I wanted to look handsome today for some reason when I woke up but I went down stairs and garbedb my IPhone 6 Plus and wallet and got my keys on the night stand then I was headed out the door.

Zariah pov
Im just now getting to school I'm headed to my locker and when I was getting my stuff out my locker I seen Mookie Thot ass coming down the hallway with her friends I swear I can't stand that girl she will let any boy hit that but that's none of my business.

Mookie pov
I seen Zariah at her locker she think she all that I don't like her lil Thot self she must think she can get Tre bitch u guess it.

Tre pov
I just finished getting my stuff out my locker and I seen Mookie coming my way she a Thot I just let her give me head. We also dated once before.

"Hey Tre." Mookie said

"Wassup." I said

"Why u don't be texting me anymore."

"Cuz I be busy."

"Well start texting me back cuz I miss u Bae."

"Ight."

"K."

She crazy if she think I'm gone text her Thot ass I'll text that bitch when I want some head.

Zariah pov
I'm in Ms. Smith class and I'm so ready to go home school is so boring to me anyways I seen Tre come in the class and he was walking my way he sat beside me.

"Wassup ma."

"Nun, ready to leave this boring ass school."

"You ain't never lieing I hate getting up every morning coming to this dump."

We was just talking having us a good conversation and I seen Mookie looking at me out the corner of my eye she was mugging the shit out of me I can't help it cuz her ex want me she better stop looking at me like that for I go over there and slap her Thot ass.

End of school day

Tre pov
I was on my way headed to the trap people know not to fuck with me I'm a cool lay back nigga but when somebody fucking with my money or anything I love some shit is gone get real. I pulled up at the trap and I got out and went inside all u can do is smell weed and see a lot of nigga and hoes around I dapped a couple of nigga up and went into my office I can only trust a few of my homeboys and that's Drew, Cody, Steven, and Marcus. Somebody knock on my door so I said come in them nigga all came in my office and I dapped them up.

"Wassup." They said

"Nun niggas just chilling." I said

"Always chilling with yo bean head ass." Steven said.

Everybody started laughing Steven is the funniest one if u be around him u gone always get u a laugh in.

"Man chill out always flaming people." I said chucking at him

"Yea Man U right u no I just like having fun." Steven said

"Yep we'll have fun and all y'all niggas get back to work." I said

They all said Mannnnn and got up.

"Alright papi." Steven said

I threw a pen at that nigga head.

Everybody stared laughing.

That nigga so wild.

Zariah pov
Makayla and I have been chilling all day we haven't got a text from neither Drew nor Tre I no they might be busy I no they all in the gang but that's not gone stop me from liking Tre anyways Tre just text me he must have read my mind with his fine ass.

Tre- wyd

Zariah- nun chilling with Makayla

Tre- o I'm fixing to FaceTime u

Zariah- ok

I'm on FaceTime with Tre and this boy got his shirt off lord give me strength cuz that body tho but anyways we talking and having a good time.

"Zariah may I take u on a date tomorrow." He said

"Sure." I said

He caught me off guard I can't believe my crush just asked me out on a date.

"Well goodnight Zariah I'm gone pick u up at 7:00 p.m." He said

"Ok night Tre." I said

I had ended the call with Tre and Makayla and drew was on FaceTime she staying the night with me tonight. Anyways I'm about to go to sleep Tre just really made my day I'm still a virgin and I'm waiting on the right time to give that up just to be clear on that note. But I was thinking about what was gone happen toma on the date and then I felt asleep.