Chapter 38

Blackbear ft G-Eazy - 90210 its so lit yall
_____________________

-Kim POV-

*Kim-7months pregnant*

"Its my graduation!" I yelled and did a little dance when I walked into the kitchen that morning.

Hayes was making us coffee. He leaned down and kissed my belly gently. "Your momma's smart little girl." He said to my belly.

"Yeah I am!" I said as Hayes leaned up and kissed me more harder. His fingers lingered against my cheek before he pulled away completely. I made sure to kiss him so hard that it blinded us both for a moment.

"Hmm can it be graduation day every morning." Hayes smirked when I pulled back, he bit his lip and gazed at me from top to bottom.

I chuckled. "You made us breakfast babe? You're the best."

Hayes nodded towards the two plates of eggs, bacon and French toast. He set down my coffee in front me, I only had coffee once in a while due to the pregnancy.

"Brielle wants me to drop you off at Matt so you can get ready together for the graduation ceremony." Hayes said.

I nodded. "I've gotta pick up my dress from - "

"I already got it for you this morning baby." Hayes sat down beside me.

I stared at him. "How did I get this lucky?"

Hayes leaned forward signaling that he deserved a kiss. I laughed and pecked his lips gently.

"Oh I got you something as a little congratulatory gift." Hayes wiped his hands then reached in his sweatpants pocket.

"Hayes you didn't have to!" I said blushing a little. I didn't think Hayes would get a gift or anything. I didn't need him to anyways.

He held out a Tiffany box with a ribbon on it. I opened it slowly, Hayes watching me in excitement. I opened it and inside was a silver necklace, that had my name on it.

"Hayes!" I squealed and threw my arms around him, kissing his cheek at the same time. "This is amazing! I've always wanted my name on a necklace."

"I know." Hayes chuckled. "I thought you deserve it, you've been working so hard and you're pregnant. You deserve the world."

I pulled away. "Hayes, I already have you and our little girl. That's pretty much my word."

He smiled. "I love you." He ran his hand down my cheek. "And I'm so proud of you. You're gonna be a great mom."

I couldn't help but slide my arms around him against. I held him close and didn't say anything. He knew that I love him - that I couldn't even explain it anymore.

"Thank you so much." I said.

"Anything for you." Hayes held me tighter. His face was buried in the crook of my neck. I couldn't bring myself to let him go yet.

-

I figured I would shower when I get to Brielle and Matt. Hayes drove me there and said he would hang out with Finn and see how his grad prep is going so far.

This was a big day - more so for me because despite missing weeks of school and being so behind plus pregnancy on top of that, I was still graduating. It proved that I could do this.

We pulled up to Brielle who had already opened the door and was waiting for me. She walked up to held me take my dress in.

"Hey one more thing." Hayes said before I got out of the car. Brielle gave us a chance to talk. "I know you're feeling insecure because you're pregnant but you're gonna look beautiful."