Chapter 37

-Kim POV-

*babyshower*

"I still can't believe it." I said to Hayes as I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body.

"I know! Today is our baby shower - "

"I mean my mom and dad." I said sitting on the bed. It was almost 12 p.m and Hayes were supposed to show up at the shower around 2 p.m.

We had a lazy Saturday with just staying in bed and talking about baby stuff. Now that my school life, family life and everything was in a good place, Hayes and I were happy now. I felt like I could be happy even though I was only eighteen.

"Babe." Hayes gave me a look. "So what if Hannah could be pregnant? I think your mom and dad can make their own decisions."

"Its not about that Hayes!" I said with a sigh. "Its just that - my parents should be focusing on Logan and Isabella now that Finn and I are moving out and stuff."

"I'm sure Logan and Isabella would love a new sibling." Hayes ran his hand down my spine. I ignored the shiver he gave me.

"Five kids?" I said. "The Gilinsky's need a new hobby."

Hayes chuckled. "You don't sound too happy."

I sighed. "I am happy for them...I guess I'm just shocked. I know they would be happy."

Hayes gently pulled me over to him so that my back was pressed against his chest. He ran his fingers down my thighs making me partially forget about what we were talking about.

"Pregnancy looks so good on you by the way." He kissed my neck softly making me moan lightly. He had such a strong hold over me.

"Hayes we can't - "

"Why?" His kisses became softer but more intense along my skin. My eyes shut. "Technically, we can still do it when you're pregnant."

"Well..." I sighed as his hands roamed over my body with easy. He knew each place that got me weak.

"For me." Hayes shot me a really intense gaze - I realized how much I wanted him too. "I would never hurt you Kim."

I blushed. "The shower isn't until two hours anyways."

Hayes smirked and slowly pried my towel off me, he gazed at me like it was the first time he was seeing me. I only felt love when Hayes looked at me.

-

"How you feeling?" Hayes asked as we jumped out of his car. We had arrived at Matt's house for the baby shower a few minutes later because we had to shower again.

"Amazing." I smiled dreamily.

Hayes smirked and pulled me to him as we stood in the driveway. His ran a hand down my cheek. I closed my eyes and the earlier events popped up in my head.

The way Hayes held my body, so careful with each movement but I still felt like he did it the way he did before I was pregnant. How he sent my emotions into overdrive.

"I love you Hayes." I said holding him close to me.

"I love you too." He said, his eyes getting a bit glassy.

To save him from anything else, I pulled away and walked into the house. I know Hayes had always been the one to be there for me. I never gave him a chance to be emotional. I felt bad for that.

Matt opened the door. He beamed and pulled me into a hug. Matt had always been my favorite uncle, right after Johnson of course. Now that I was older I didn't call them uncle but I missed him.