Chapter 26

Skate - I Been <3
_____________________

-Brielle POV-

"Don't drop me." I giggled as Finn carried me bridal style up the stairs of me and my dads house.

Finn chuckled. "I'll never let you fall without catching you."

I snorted. "You're so cheesy Finnegan Gilinsky."

"Because I love you Brielle Espinosa." He pecked my cheek as he kicked open my room door.

My heart flipped when he shut it and swung me down on my feet. This was the moment. Finn and I were about to take that huge step...would it be weird or?

"You do?" I blushed. Finn grabbed my waist and pulled me to his body, our lips almost touching.

"You're so perfect." Finn ran his finger down my face, so lightly but it makey skin tingle. "I really do love you Bri."

"Finn." I began and took a short, deep breath in. He smelled so familiar then I realized he used the cologne I got him for his birthday.

Finn's thumb touched my bottom lip, he looked at it lustfully. "No talking tonight. I'm tired of us always talking and getting nowhere."

He took steps forward, which I took backwards until I felt the foot of my bed against my thighs.

"We don't always - " I began.

"Let me show you how much I want you - need you Bri." Finn groaned, his eyes were so dark with his thick hair falling into them.

I bit my lip. "I've always needed you Finn."

"Then there's nothing left to say." He smirked.

My back hit the bed gently, Finn had a devilish glint in his eye as he climbed on top of me, a small smile playing at the corner of his lips. I've never seen someone look so perfect.

I pulled Finn's shirt off, exposing his toned body - Finn didn't have a major six pack but it visible. My finger trailed along his v-line and along his jeans waistband.

"Stop teasing." Finn chuckled - I giggled and unbuttoned his jeans.

I blushed when I pulled them down, my eyes on Finns. I noticed his cheeks redden too.

"God this is so weird." I laughed. "Its my first time..."

Finn lifted my chin up. "Hey, you don't have to feel weird? Its just me and you."

I nodded. That made me feel better even though I knew that Finn wasn't a virgin too. What if I get wrong or do something stupid?

"My turn." He whispered and lifted my shirt off - his cold fingertips grazed over my skin. It drove me wild. I felt my cheeks heat up when I pulled his underwear down exposing his little - or big- Finnegan. (Lol what am I even?)

He yanked my jeans off and threw them behind him carelessly. He bit his lip and leaned over to get something from his jean pocket.

"You carry that around?" I giggled.

Finn laughed. "Look...I had a feeling okay."

I laughed. "Guys are so weird."

One might think that this was all insane and silly but that's the thing with Finn and I. We could be intimate one minute and laugh at each other the next but that wouldn't kill the mood.

I was crazy. So was Finn. And that's what made me love him more than anything other guy.

"Now come here." Finn said in a deep voice, pulling my waist to his. He shifted down and pulled my undies down with his teeth.