Chapter 25

Hey y'all! Just wanna clear up one thing. In the start of the story I ONLY changed Hayes age. So just keep that in mind! And if the age gap really makes you cringe then don't read the book or comment that you don't like it. Its not cool.

To all those who are beyond sweet, thank you so much <3 you all are amazing.
____________________

-Kim POV-

"You're so beautiful." Hayes grinned and whispered in my ear.

We were walking down the NY walk ways towards a local restaurant, the sky was cloudy so Hayes had his arm around me.

"Hayes." I giggled. "All this public - "

"Don't say it." Hayes interrupted and pulled me closer. On the way here we encountered more fans who almost wouldn't let us get away. They were all sweet but - the pictures and the posts.

I was kind of worried.

"My parents Hayes." I said feeling anxious about it all. I didn't want to always talk about but we were being too open about this.

Just because we were in New York does not mean my parents wouldn't find out. Hayes didn't seem to get this at all.

Hayes nodded. "I know babe I do, but don't worry...I promise nobody will find out."

"I don't know." I shrugged.

Hayes stopped us in the middle of the sidewalk. The path was filled with people but they didn't seem bothered and just walk around us.

Hayes cupped my cheeks.

"We're leaving tomorrow." Hayes said running his thumb over my cheek. "I want you to enjoy the few hours we have left here."

I nodded. "I am enjoying it babe."

"Then forget about everyone else for a second." Hayes said. "Think about us, just me and you. Whatever happens in NY - nobody has to know."

I sighed. "I'm probably just stressing out over nothing."

Hayes nodded in agreement and kissed my forehead gently. "I love you babygirl."

I smiled. "I love you too. Now let's get some food, I'm starving."

Hayes and I hooked our hands and walked towards the restaurant. I looked up at him and smiled - there was nobody else I'd rather be with.

A few months ago - Hayes wasn't even on my mind. And now here we are dating and hiding it from basically everyone. We had so much to lose but this was probably worth it all.

"You're smiling." Hayes chuckled, still looking ahead.

I laughed and kissed his cheek softly while we were walking. "Because I'm happy."

"You and me both baby." Hayes gave my butt a quick squeeze that made me giggle like an idiot.

-Finn POV-