Chapitre 6 - Clan & Sensei Vs The new batch of Genins Part 1

Start from the beginning

And the last group is me, Sakura and Sasuke with Kakashi-Sensei."

The twins cheered loudly and couldn't wait to start and were jumping up and down. Obito looked at them in horror, like he couldn't believe that he was assigned to them. They had waited a bit before Naruto cleared his throat:

"Now for the rules. First off, Genins versus you; Head clans, family and Sensei. Senseis will test us out to see if we are fit to become genins. After that, you can attack whoever you want. Secondly, when you are "eliminated or killed," it's the end of the game for you. How to be eliminated? Either you are hurt by someone or unable to continue. Thirdly, the field is delimited for safety reasons. Also, your name will be heard by everyone when you are eliminated and by who you were being removed. After being eliminated, you will be brought on the safe ground of the field and will be able to watch the rest in the same cube than in the morning. For example, Naruto is killed by Sasuke. That's all. Enjoy! Have fun!... And GO!"

Every single Genin did a body flick and disappeared leaving the adults and the twins all alone. The twins ran and hid somewhere in the forest.

"Let's play with our kids, first. Then, their Sensei can come and start looking how good they are," Hizashi Hyuga suggested.

Many Head Clans nodded before separating themselves and stopped brutally. While they were talking, trees and obstacles were growing and making a vast forest.

"Is this an illusion?" Asuma asked.

The Uchiha members tried to dissolve the illusion. Nothing works out. They frowned at their unsuccessful attempts.

"Either it's not an illusion, or it is a stronger illusion than we know," commented Fugaku.

"It's time for you! Head clans, family members, and Sensei to play the game. You are stuck on this field, now a forest till you are brought back or until the end of the test. And Genins! Many 

Shinobis were told with the intent of KI",  Naruto's voice echoed all around them.

Naruto's voice made everyone jump. They got alerted and took a stance, trying to find an enemy. His voice was loud and surrounding them. They scattered into family groups and a future sensei except for Obito, who follow the Uchiha Clan.

With Ino, Chōji and Shikamaru

The four adults as Shikaku Nara, also know as Shikamaru's father, Inoichi Yamanaka, also knows as Ino's father, and Chōza Akimichi, also know as Chōji's father with the Sensei Asuma, were giving the missing to track down their children in this special field.

"They are good," thought the three fathers with a hint of pride. Trying to find their childrenwas hard  in the field now a forest. In front of them, many trees obstructed their view, it slow down the hunt, even if they were experienced something, was challenging them. The decor kept changing, hardening their capacity to stay alert. 

BBBBOOOOMMMMM!

The tree genins that they were searching for the past minutes were in front of them.Ready to fight. They had landed hard on the ground. They each took a stance to fight.

"Asuma-sensei!" called out Ino. " We will fight on our own our fathers. Then, we will let you challenge us on our skills."

Asuma nodded and backed out a little bit letting his future Genins space.

Ino teleported her father immediately away from the group. The two boys left conjure their forces to fight their fathers again. Both duos were having a hard time.

"Inoichi Yamanaka had been kill" by Ino. " was echoed from the sky but the sound was everywhere. Asuma saw that the adults jumped and nearly least the battle because of the call.

A few minutes, after, Chōji seemed to have used Taijutsu to defeat his father without revealing too much. As he was teleport in a snap and Naruto's programmed voice echoed his defeated father.

"Chōza Akimichi had been "kill" by Chōji."

Shikaku and Shikamaru were neck and neck in this battle.

"Shibi Aburame had been "kill" by Shino."

Shikamaru wasted no more time to end his fight with his battle, knowing that they still have to fight Asuma, and even tho in their old lives, they had gain experience and strategies. They were never able to defeat their Sensei.

"Shikaku Nara has been " kill" by Shikamaru."

Ino joined him on his left and Chōji on his right. They were about to face their Sensei. From their original world, painful memories about their Sensei came in full force in their minds. Suddenly, these memories seemed fresh. Although, they need to concentrate on proving to him that they were good. They were not weak!

***

Indeed, I let live Neji's father. Is it that cool?! How's the worse Naruko or Mito?

I don't own the way in the Hunger Games (Movie 1), they were alerting the contestants when someone died. It's similar, but I OWN NOTHING.

Thanks for reading!😊 The next chapter is the second part! Don't forget to Vote & Reviews!!!!!