Chapter 24

Alec's POV
"You really hit yourself, didn't you?" Asked Magnus who was now sitting on the passenger's seat next to Alec who was using a tissue to dry the blood dripping from his painfully throbbing nose. "How is it physically possible to do that to yourself? You are something else, Alexander Lightwood."

"Shut up." Alec groaned, looking down at the bloody tissue before turning to the other boy. "Does it look bad?"

"No, it's not really bleeding that much." Magnus replied and took the tissue from him before carefully wiping the rest off. "There you go." He said, giving him back the tissue.

"Thanks." Alec mumbled, looking down. Then he looked up, meeting Magnus' gaze. "I'm really sorry, you know. I acted like a complete idiot and a total jerk."

"It's okay." Magnus said, reaching over to take Alec's hand in his. "I'm sorry too. I understand what you were trying to say and I didn't mean to offend you or make you look stupid, I just wanted to help."

"I know that." Alec said. "And I didn't appreciate it at all. I'm sorry I was so rude, I was just upset because of the whole situation."

"I get that. It's fine." Magnus said with a small smile. "We all say and do stupid things when we're upset."

"But I should've never been that mad at you." Alec said with a sigh. "I mean I don't even know where that came from. It's just new. I've never had anyone look out for me like that. I should be grateful instead of acting like an asshole."

"You didn't act like an asshole." Magnus said. "Really, it's fine."

"Where were you anyway?" Alec asked then, looking at the other boy curiously. "Since you didn't go home after school."

Magnus shrugged. "I just walked around, I guess I was pretty frustrated too. Then I texted you but my phone died and I decided to head back home."

"Oh, okay." Alec just said nodding. "So.. We're okay?" He asked carefully.

Magnus nodded with a smile. "We're okay." He repeated before closing the distance between them, softly kissing Alec who raised a hand behind Magnus' neck, drawing him closer and deepening the kiss.

Then he winced and pulled back. "Ow-.. My nose."

Magnus started laughing. "Did you really just break your own nose? Like I said; you really are something else."

Alec scowled. "I'm sure it's not broken, just a little sore."

Magnus brushed his knuckles against Alec's cheek and smiled. "I love you."

Alec smiled as well. "I love you too." He said before leaning back in and pulling Magnus to him, kissing him slowly and intensely. Alec climbed swiftly over the middle console to straddle Magnus and not-so-swiftly bumped his head to the car's roof, with a groan leaning his forehead against Magnus' shoulder.

"Oh, you." Magnus said, running his hand through Alec's hair, kissing his head. "Does that make it feel better?"

Alec grinned as he looked up. "A lot."

"Good." Magnus said and softly kissed the tip of his nose. "All healed." Alec laughed and Magnus pulled him closer. "You're so adorable."

"You're more." Alec just said before leaning down, kissing him and this time they managed to make it last a bit longer without anyone laughing or injuring themselves. Anyone meaning Alec of course. He wound his hands into Magnus' soft hair and wondered if his hands would be covered in glitter afterwards but didn't really care. Magnus' hands were gripping his back and their mouths were moving feverishly against each other and exploring each other. The way Magnus kissed him made Alec wonder if he really knew how to do it at all and how well did his inexperience show. That was quickly forgotten though. It felt so good.

Alec pulled back slightly. "I just wanna say I'm honestly so sorry. I shouldn't have gotten mad just because you wanted to help. I should be thankful for having someone who wants to defend me. Especially someone who, by the way, is incredibly hot when they get defensive and pissed."

Magnus laughed and shook his head before quickly kissing his boyfriend. "You're right, there's nothing wrong with being helped. But I do admit that you seemed to be handling it pretty well by yourself too. I know you don't need me to step in, but I kinda need to step in."

"You're allowed to step in." Alec said grinning. "It doesn't make me look weak, it makes us both look stronger. We make a great team. I shouldn't be ashamed of that."

"No, you shouldn't." Magnus said with a smile. "But I think we're pretty good now."

"We're great." Alec agreed with a wide smile. This is great.

AN: Well, this chapter wasn't too great but MALEC.
Yeah, so, we're getting closer to the end guys...
Anyway, I updated again today because I was asked by few people and I'm easily persuaded apparently xd
Love you guysssssss x