Chapter 11

Magnus' POV
"Hey." Magnus said as he joined Catarina and Ragnor who were talking in the hall. They both greeted him quickly.

"Ready for the math test?" Catarina asked.

"Yeah, sure." Magnus said nodding. "So..."

"So?" Catarina repeated.

"So..." Magnus mumbled.

"What's wrong with you?" Ragnor asked and Magnus scowled.

"When are you gonna ask me what's up?"

Ragnor sighed. "What's up, Magnus?"

The boy grinned cheerfully. "So nice of you to ask me. Actually I have something to tell you."

"Who would've thought." Catarina said with a sarcastic tone.

"Shut up." Magnus said quickly. "So.. Me and Alexander are officially a couple."

"Oh, really?" Ragnor asked.

"That's awesome, congrats." Catarina said with a smile.

"Thank you very much." Magnus said with a smile and a small bow. "Now I'm ready for the math test. Let's go."

Alec's POV
"You ready?" Alec asked as he caught up with Magnus who was walking down the hall.

"Yep." Magnus replied. "I just gotta get a couple of books and then we can-..." He stopped as Alec slid his hand in his, holding it. Magnus grinned. "What is this?"

"This.. Is me holding your hand." Alec said quietly.

"In school?" Magnus said, still smiling widely.

"Isn't that where we are at the moment?" Alec asked innocently.

Magnus just shrugged. "I like this."

"I like this too." Alec admitted. "It's.. Nice."

Magnus laughed. "You know, that's exactly the reason I like you so much. You're just so.. Nice. And being with you is so.. Nice."

Alec rolled his eyes. "Shut up, that's my go-to word."

"I've noticed." Magnus replied with a laugh. "So, did you-..."

Alec quickly pulled his hand from Magnus' as more people walked into the hall and quickly brushed his hair back from his face like that was the reason he had to pull his hand away.

"You okay?" Magnus asked carefully.

"Yeah, yeah, fine." Alec said quickly, hoping he hadn't noticed but who was he kidding? Of course he had.

Magnus sighed. "You know, it's okay. We don't have to-..."

"No, no." Alec interrupted quickly. "It's okay." He said and took Magnus' hand again. "I.. Wanna be okay with this. I mean of course I am, but I just.. Don't wanna worry about people who aren't."

"I know." Magnus said, squeezing his hand comfortingly. "You don't have to rush."

"Thanks for undersanding, I just.. Still feel bad." Alec mumbled.

"What? You don't have to feel bad about that." Magnus told him. "I'm fine with doing what you wanna do."

Alec sighed. "Are you fine with not doing what I don't wanna do?"

"Of course." Magnus said with a laugh. "Let's just go." He said, pulling at Alec's hand.

"Wait." Alec said and pulled him back, pressing his lips lightly on his before pulling back with a smile.

"What if someone saw us?" Magnus asked, looking around.

"Then they'll have something to talk about." Alec replied. "Now, let's go."

This is nice. This is okay. I don't have to hide this. Alec thought as they walked outside. It really wasn't that bad or scary, but what he really was nervous about was actually.. Having to tell someone. Using words. Like his parents or other relatives and just all the people he knew. Did it really have to be mentioned? Couldn't he just be gay. Did he have to talk about it? He wouldn't have to explain a thing if he was seeing a girl, he wouldn't have to tell anyone that he was into girls. But now he had to stress about it just because he actually didn't like girls.

"Hello?" Magnus' voice snapped him out of his thoughts. "Are you hearing a word?"

"What? No. Sorry." Alec said quickly. "You were saying?"

"Are you okay?" Magnus asked and he nodded.

"Yeah, fine. Just kinda.. In thought." He mumbled.

"You're an intense thinker." Magnus said with a laugh. "You completely disappear inside your head, you know?"

"Apparently." Alec said with a sigh.

AN: I know this is super short but I wanted to post you guys something since I've been a bit inactive (or haven't posted in like day or two lmao that's my "inactive"). Anyway.. Enjoooy! And remember to leave comments! I'm sure we all love Malec fluff but I also promise this will get more interesting soon. X