Chapter 22

Alec's POV
An alarm clock went off and Alec reached for his nightstand to turn it off but didn't find it and opened his eyes as he realized the alarm sound wasn't familiar either and he actually wasn't in his own room. He turned off Magnus' alarm clock that was on his desk and turned to see the other boy on the other side of the bed, basically lying against the wall.

"Morning." Magnus mumbled sleepily.

"Morning." Alec replied and sat up, looking at his boyfriend. "You know I don't bite, right?" He asked, commenting on how Magnus was as far away from him as the bed allowed.

"Yeah, but you do kick." Magnus mumbled as he sat up. "Hard."

Alec raised his brows. "I do?"

"Mmhmm." Magnus replied. "I stopped trying to be close to you or touch you but sometimes you smacked and kicked for no reason at all."

"I'm so sorry." Alec said laughing.

"That grin on your face makes it sound very sincere." Magnus pointed out. "We should get ready for school."

"Yeah." Alec agreed. "You think people will notice if I show up in the same clothes as yesterday? And is it noticable that I slept in them?"

Magnus frowned. "You didn't bring any clothes?"

"No." Alec replied. "I forgot."

"Though I doubt people will notice." Magnus said as he got up from the bed. "I mean considering all you wear is black."

Alec rolled his eyes. "Thanks."

Magnus' POV
"Would you look at him." Magnus said with a smile as he saw Alec walking to his locker, opening it and taking out some books.

"Oh, God, the sappyness is killing me." Ragnor said with a groan.

"You mean happiness is killing you?" Magnus said with a smile and nudged his friend's shoulder. "You just have to be so grumpy all the time."

"I'm not grumpy." Ragnor argued. "I'm just not interested in drooling after your boyfriend."

"I'm not asking you to!" Magnus said. "In fact, if you started drooling after my boyfriend, I might have to smack you just a bit."

Ragnor rolled his eyes. "I'm happy for you and you know it, Bane. But we can talk about something else than Alexander Lightwood every now and then, you know?"

"What about Alexander Lightwood?" A voice asked and they both jumpped, turning to see Alec standing next to them, his blue eyes bright and curious.

"Everything." Ragnor replied. "You're all this one talks about." He gestured at Magnus who rolled his eyes but smiled as he noticed the slight blush on Alec's high cheekbones.

"Well, we should get to class." Alec mumbled then. "And you got me now. And I rather talk about anything else than myself."

"Good." Ragnor replied as they all started walking down the hall together. "What do you think about the weather?"

"Really?" Magnus asked. "You're gonna go with the weather?"

Ragnor sighed. "What? You wanna talk about the shade of Alec's eyes? Yes, they are very blue, I know."

"And pretty." Magnus added with a grin.

"I like the weather." Alec mumbled, looking awkward and Magnus couldn't help smiling.

"Yeah, it's nice." Ragnor agreed. "Not too hot but nicely warm enough."

"Mmhmm." Alec agreed.