Chapter 1

Chapter 1

There he is. The boy I have crushed on for many years now. The boy I have no chance with. The boy who has the best smile, laugh, lips, hair, eyes, personality. The boy who owns my heart. Xander Williams. His blonde hair messy and hanging in front of his perfect blue eyes. His sweet laugh filling my ears making my heart race. His sweet pink lips curved up into a smile. His soft fingers curled around his pen. His eyes fixed on his best friend who was telling jokes.

I tore my eyes away from him and picked up my backpack as the bell rang. I quickly rushed out of the classroom and to my locker. It was the end of of school, for a week anyway. People were talking to their friends about what party they're going to and what they're gonna do for the week. My own best friend was sticking around to watch the football players do their last practice session before the parties begin. I quickly ran to the field where I bumped into a hard chest. Before I could fall to the floor a pair of strong, warm hands gripped my waist saving me. I followed the arms up and stared into the worried blue eyes I have been staring into for years. "Are you ok?" he asked me.

I quickly nodded and ran over to my best friend when he let me go. I sat next to her at the bottom of the bleachers. "Xander caught you. He placed his hands on your waist. I would of died if I was you Dest" she said. I flashed her a smile and stared at all the boys as they ran around the field. My eyes landed on Xander. A bead of sweat dripped down his face as he started his third lap. "So when do you meet your new step siblings?" she asked me, her eyes following Xander and his best friend, Nash.

"Tonight. Me and my mums gonna go and have dinner with them" I told her gulping as Xander looked at me. He smiled at me before turning his head back to the front. "Have you told your mum about your brother yet?" she asked, I looked at her. "You know I can't do that. She'll kill me if she found out I've been in contact with him" I said. I looked back out at the field.

After practice was over a group of the boys were playfully pushing Xander while looking over in my direction. I shifted uncomfortably and turned to Lynn. "You waiting for Kellin?" I asked she nodded. "Why do you want to go?" she asked i shook my head. "It's ok. I'll wait" I said she smiled and we talked while waiting for her twin brother. The three of us where like the three musketeers. We were all different. I was the shy, quiet one who has a passion for music. Kellin was the sporty, popular one and Lynn was the loud, sometimes stupid one who had a obsession over one direction and a passion for fangirling

Usually thay combination didn't work but somehow with us three. It did.