"Nothing important professor," I said and stormed out.

"Wait Leah!" I heard a couple of different voices yell out, but I kept running. Once I was a floor or two down, I stopped and wiped away the tears. I smiled and almost screamed with joy.

"Leah?" asked Aleksandr who was walking next to Viktor.

"Oh, hi guys," I smiled.

"Are you okay?" Viktor asked and I smiled even brighter.

"I'm great," I sighed happily. He laughed lightly and glanced up the stairs. I looked up too and saw Potter and Granger running down towards me.

"I've gotta go!" I squealed and ran off before he said anything. I ran down to the common room and walked in with a huge grin on my face.

"Aw, they hate me!" I cheered.

"They do?" Pansy asked in shock.

"Yes, I got into a huge fight with Potter because they found out I was dating Draco," I laughed.

"That's great...I think," Draco smiled as he hugged me.

"Yeah, but I have to make up with them... but not yet," I sighed. Draco smiled and we began getting ready to party, only this time, I became high off of chocolate frogs. Well not literally, but I got a major sugar rush. Pansy and I didn't fall asleep until around five in the morning.

"Leah, get up!" groaned Draco. 

"Ugh, how'd you get in our dorm?" I moaned into the pillow.

"You're in the common room on the couch," he said, annoyed.

"Oh... what time is it?"

"Eight," he said. I groaned and kicked Pansy.

"Get up, we're in the common room!" I yelled and she sleepily followed me upstairs. I heard someone snickering at us, but I ignored them and fell onto my bed.

"Leah love, its time for dinner!" Pansy screamed in my ear. Whoa, I never realized I fell back asleep.

"Why did we stay up so late?" I asked groggily.

"Because we're stupid, now get up!" she laughed and I sat up to see the sun setting. Woops.

"Potter was asking for you at lunch," she sneered as I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

"Ew, why?" I asked.

"I guess he wanted to apologize. I told him you were up all night and he didn't seem too happy."

"Oh well," I shrugged, pulling on some sweatpants and a tank top. I put my hair in a messy bun and applied a little eyeliner.

"You tend to sleep a lot, don't you?" Blaise asked as I ran down the stairs.

"Yes I do," I nodded.

"It's because she's lazy," Crabbe sneered.

"Yeah!" Goyle agreed.

"Will you two shut up?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Well good evening Ms. Loveland," Draco smirked. I smiled and sat next to him.

"I'm hungry," I announced. They all laughed and we made our way into the Hall; Draco holding my hand.

"I'm in the mood for pancakes," I sighed. Draco looked at me funny.

"For dinner?" he asked.

"Technically it'll be my breakfast," I pointed out. He laughed and I took a drink of my Pumpkin Juice.