Ch. 45: Hi

(Y/N POV)

I sat on the soft bed, after a long day of catching up with my old friends I've grown tired. I picked a cheap, close hotel, and after fighting with the manager I got a room.

I layed down, the unfimilar scent filled my nose. Sudden tears escaped my eyes, my hand reached up to touch my cheek. "What???" I questioned myself, but I couldn't stop crying. "Why am I crying???" I questioned myself, I started to wipe them away but they weren't affected.

"Stop crying!!!" I commanded myself, as I started to sob. "Stupid Rogue!!!" I yelled, my voice cracking. "I can't let anyone see me cry." I whimpered to myself, rubbing my already red eye's. The tears kept flowing, a year of keeping everything in a bottle has finally broken.

(Rogue POV)

I walked down the hotel hallway, Fro flying near me. As started to unlock the door I heard sobbing, I turned towards the room next to me. Fro looked unhappily towards the door, I knocked softly. "Excuse me, but are you okay???"

The sobs quickly stopped, but I can hear soft whimpers. "I-I'm okay." The fimilar voice rung in my ears, I had it on the tip of my tongue.

"Can I come in, may I can help." I turned the knob of the doorknob, the door is locked. "Is someone harming you???" I questioned, I could hear a soft muffled noise.

"I'm fine." The voice said, my mind wavered. "I'm coming in, Fro go stay with Sting." Quickly turning into a shadow, and sliping under the door.

The light was turned off, the person was good at hiding. Their scent disappeared, and their presence. I walked around, looking for a light switch. I finally found it and flipped it, sudden wind hit me.

"Come out." I said, looking around. A dark shadow quickly moved in the corner, I slowly walked towards it. I reached in, and grabbed it.

"Y/N???"

"Hi."

To Love In Darkness (RoguexReader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara