Ch. 27: R-Rogue

(Rogue POV)

It's been days since Y/N's death, the burning in my chest hasn't stopped. So has the cutting, Sting has noticed the smell of blood, but I've told him its the wounds from the fight. He seems satisfied, but sooner or later he'll figure it out.

I sat on the bar stool, Fro was playing with Lector, and Sting has been doing some paper work. No one dares sit next to me, I haven't been in the mood to talk much.

I drank from my dark chocolate smoothie, yet the flavor never hit my taste buds. After a while I told Fro I was heading home, and he should send the night with Lector. He refused at first, but I got him to agree.

I walked though the dark streets, and my home came into view. I walked inside and layed on the couch, I layed there for who knows how long. THUD...

I slowly got up, I opened the door. I peeked my head out the door, a large lump layed on the ground.

"R-Rogue..." It croaked, I rushed towards it, I knew that voice anywhere. "Y/N!!!" I yelled, she smiled softly, and tears streamed down her S/C, bruised, skin.

I held to my body, tears staining my skin. But these were tears of joy, I softly sobbed. Then I realized she was wounded, the smell of blood lingered in the air. I carried her inside, laying her on my bed.

I rushed around looking for anything to help her, I was starting to freak out. "R-Rogue..." She mumbled, her voice strained. "Y/N, don't speak." I said, she shook her head no. "I just need time to heal, I'll be fine." Her voice became soft, and I held her hand softly.

Once again tears slide down my face, I love you Y/N.