Ch. 22: Sadistic

(Third Person POV)

Y/N stood broadly, her eyes gleamed with fierceness, causing others around her to shudder in fright. Did she get my Demon Slayer Magic??? Questioned Gray, as he ran towards Minerva, wanting to help her.

Y/N slowly walked towards Jiemma, people fighting him stopped and stared at the beauty. All except Minerva as she continued fighting, Y/N placed her hand onto her shoulder causing her to freeze. "You don't have to do anymore, go and protect the others." Y/N's voice slide through the air, Minerva nodded and did as she said.

But Jiemma knew what Y/N was doing, by the way her eyes gleamed everytime she said a command, she was controlling them. "Jiemma... I guess my Father didn't get the hint, no matter who comes I'll defeat them." She said stepping closer to him, suddenly white stripes appeared along Jiemma's skin.

He bellowed in pain, more and more came along. "How did you learn this curse magic???" He asked her, she smirked as more of of the stripes ran along his skin. "I'm a Manipulation Dragon Slayer, I can do more things than you think." She said, now in front of him.

She didn't know it, but Rogue was still standing in his place watching what was happening. He knew this wasn't Y/N's normal self, she was sadistic. Causing shivers to attack his body, all he wanted was for her to get this over with, he wanted his lover to come back.

He watched as she placed her hand upon Jiemma's chest, chanting words he couldn't understand. Suddenly, darkness exploded everywhere.