Ch. 5: Y/N Vs. The Twin Dragons

(Third Person POV)

Eveyone gathered at a small field near the Fairy Tail guild home, and awaited the big battle.

Y/N L/N Vs. The Twin Dragons

Finally the battle was about to begin.

(Rogue POV)

There is something about that Y/N that makes me want to... I don't know it confuses me, I wish to see her face, hear her voice, hold her hand, and kiss her senseless. But what is this feeling???

And now Sting and I are going to fight her, just because he wants to see how strong she is. Right now were standing on the battlefield, Sting pumped up, and Y/N is standing there waiting for the fight to end.

"Attention everyone the battle is about to begin!!!" The 'Old Man' of Fairy Tail yelled while fist pumping the air, probably drunk by the flush in his cheeks.

"Ready... Set... Go!!!"

Sting quickly got into his battle pose and shot his ray of light towards her, it consumed her. Seconds after it dissapered, but she did nothing, it was my turn I did the Shadow Dragon Roar.

The same thing happened, she did something to make it disappear, slowly she lifted up her arms, her hands faced the sky.

Suddenly, from her left arm, a medium sized ball of bright light - the brightest I've seen, floated above it. Same with her right, but with a ball of the, darkest black ball that I have ever seen, floated. The bystanders screamed with glee, and chanted her name.

Then slowly she put here hands together, the crowd screamed louder. The mist of the two opposites cane together, something I thought only Sting and I could do. I heard her say, "Go."

(Y/N POV)

"Go." I said as quietly as possible, and the two opposites colors shot in a tunnel-like beam towards them shooting them. They were smart enough to move out of the way, but were badly mistaken.

As soon as they landed, I appeared behind Sting, balls of light replaced my clinched fist. Before he could fully turn around, I had already punched his face.

:In Slow Motion:

Sting (slowly) hit the ground causing it to go in with him, I could feel Rogue's presents behind me. I turned around and caught his fist, his eyes widen with surprise, and I held it tightly and threw him over my head. Causing him to crash into the ground too, they slowly stood up, out of breath, and bruised.

@To Be Continued@