Ch. 21: Demon Slayer

(Rogue POV)

"Rogue..." I heard Y/N mumble, I stared at her, the others tried to think of a plan. "Can't wait till I get my award." Jiemma smirked, a low growl escaped my mouth as he got closer. His arm reached out, and ripped the top of the T-shirt she wore last night. Her cleavage was revealed, causing Jiemma to reach out. And I knew he was about to touch her, and I couldn't do anything about it, if I did he would hurt her.

'Rogue, I can't do anything.' Y/N's voice rang in my head, I looked at her face, it was filled with regret. 'I'll do something to help I promise.' I told her, Jiemma's hand was inching closer to her chest. Suddenly a bright light emerged next to him, Minerva appeared, and caught his hand.

"To think I was proud of you." She said, before throwing him into a wall. He grunted, he slowly rose up, and narrowed his eyes at her. "Minerva... To think I thought you were strong." He said crossing his arms, she smirked. But my mind went back to Y/N, and I rushed towards her.

She lifted her head a bit, small bruises were along her S/C skin. I grabbed the chains but quickly let go as they burned my hands, she looked at me. "Rogue step back." Her weak voice filled the air, I slowly did as she said. "I'm sorry." Before I could say anything, a bright light emerged from her body. "Ahhh..." She growled, my body refused to let me move.

Everything felt like it was in slow motion, the Fairies were running towards Jiemma, Sting was shouting words at me, but I couldn't hear it. My eyes wandered back to Y/N, her face full of determination, suddenly the light that suroundered her body disappeared.

Her hair was on her right side, covering her right eye, the other narrowed, black bikini top with black shorts. Her right arm held a tattoo, that ran around everywhere. "Manipulation Demon Slayer." Her voice rang, and my eyes widened, A half demon, welding Demon Slayer Magic.