Ch. 11: I Hurt Her

(Rogue POV)

"Hey where's Y/N???" I asked Nastu, as I saw him walking in circles worrying. He ran a hand through his hair, "She is training her mind." He said quietly.

"Is something wrong with her???" I questioned quietly, he looked at the ground. "She... She is still under the spell." I looked behind him, there was a door. A small scream came from behind it, I rushed to it, he held me back. 

"The Old Man said don't interrupt it, this will be good for her." He said looking down once again, before I knew it I punched him, and ran for it. I needed to get to her as fast as I can, I can't help but think someone is hurting her.

"It's okay I did did this." She mumbled as blood trickled down her S/C skin, suddenly Nastu ran in, probably an me, and stopped as his eyes landed on Y/N.

"I-I can't control it anymore." Warren stuttered, as he softly shook.

"What???" Nastu questioned, as his voice laced with worry.

"I can't control what's she dreaming, the only way she can wake up, is by facing her nightmares."

(Y/N POV)

'How is this different from your Mother's pain, that was inflicted onto you.' Mard questioned, as Rogue punched me over and over again.

'Like I said, someone like me doesn't deserve love, happiness, or hope.' He snickered, the blood covered my vision.

'I hurt her.' A soft voice rang through the air, I heard Mard growl in anger, before he completely disappeared.

I remembered the voice, Rouge was gone, I knew who it was.

'Mom???'