Ch. 2: Something New

(Y/N POV)

The shirt-less male then took a turn, and cold steam surrounded him, and he stood in a fighting pose. "Ice Make Arrows!!!" Lots of arrows then pierced my skin, again I felt his power, and gained his magic, Ice Maker magic.

"Gray!!! Baka she will destroy you!!!" Blondie warned again, trying to warn, but they still were thick-headed. "Don't worry Gray-sama, I'll protect you~" The blue-haired, large-breasted female fangirled.

"I don't need to be protected, Juvia!!!" Gray insisted, as she grabbed his arm.

I'm tired of playing games, time to end this. I thought to myself, as I raised my hand towards Gray. "Ice Make Roses." I quietly said, then large roses and vines with splinters, made from ice appeared, and wrapped around him. He yelled out in agony, I raised my other arm. "Ice Make Arrows." I said, almost in a whisper. Arrows then appeared, and pierced him, the ice then dissapered, and he fell to the ground.

"Gray-sama!!!" Juvia cried out, and threw herself at his limp body, he isn't dead, I just hit him enough to make him pass out.

"She only defeated him with two hits..." Nastu stared at Gray's body, fist clenched at his side. "That's because she is half demon, and has a rare magic, Manipulation Dragon Slayer magic. Nastu she can't be defeated easily, let's take Gray and go." Blondie said grabbing Nastu's hand, as he relaxed under her touch. "I have to agree with Lucy, Nastu. She's to powerful even for me." The red-head said as she folded her arms across her chest, "Even Erza Scarlet one of the most powerful wizards of Fairy Tail is imitated by her, Nastu-san we must leave." The small blue headed one said fearfully, as she cuddled the small white cat.

"Join our guild." Nastu said, as he stared at me. "What???" I questioned quietly, as I directed my stare towards him. "Join our guild, I can see the sadness in your eyes, the hate of your life in your face, and the regret of having to hurt another person in your movements. Join our guild, come out of the darkness, and become one of our family members." He said firmly.

"I'll only stay a week, if I don't like it I'm gone, I want to try something new." I responded loud enough for them to hear, only because I know Mari would want me to make my own light in the darkness around me.

-Time Skip At The Guild-

The big doors of the Fairy Tail slowly opened, and the others in front of me rushed in. I learned all of their names, Lucy, Nastu, Gray, Juvia, Eraz, Wendy, Happy, and Charla.

They seem like a big family, and it reminds me of Mari, she treated me like I was her kid, oh how I miss her. I hope what happened to her was that she disappeared, not being slayed by... My Father.

"Y/N!!! Oi!!! Are you listening!!!???" Nastu screamed, waving his hands in front of my face.