Ch. 23: Even If I Die

Play See You Again, by Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth.
(Rogue POV)

Darkness exploded, it surrounded me sudden, shadows stood around me. Red eyes blinked and sinister laughs echoed through my ears. They wispered into my ears, shivers attacked my body. 'Y/N never loved you.' 'She only wanted to trick you.' 'She's a heartbreaker, nothing more.' 'Your so stupid to think she loved you.' Giggles the voices, I covered my ears, waiting for it to stop. Everything quickly went from bad, to horrible.

The playful voices went demonic, arms slowly came out from the darkness. I was helpless, the fear consumed my body, frozen in fear. My eyes widened, it's going to take me, the arms grabbed hold of my body.

Glowing lilac eyes appeared from the darkness, then a white stripe cut though the darkness. Everything went white, and suddenly my body was on the ground. I looked up Y/N stood there, her beautiful E/C eyes were now replaced with glowing lilac eyes. Sharp claws grew from her fingers, and fangs stuck out of her mouth. But worse of all, black stained her S/C skin.

"With the bond of black and white, I now commence the bond between the bond of the demonic blood inside of me to disappear... EVEN IF I HAVE TO DIE!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs, my eyes widened. I could feel the tears burning my eyes, threatening to fall.

"Y/N!!!" I yelled, her eyes burned into my skin. "I don't want to hurt you, I never intended to. A monster born from dusk to dawn, can't be your savor, just remember me... the way I used to be." I stood up, my body shooting in pain with every step. Tears ran down her face, a sad smile echeced into her porcelain skin.

"Y/N!!! DON'T!!!" I screamed, her facial expression turned soft. "This is the only way to protect you, just remember one thing... I'm unbreakable. Please don't forget me..." Her voice grew soft, and the tears rushed down her face, I couldn't help but cry harder.

I rushed towards her, a mixture of a black and white magic circle appeared under her. I ran faster, only for her to grow farther away. "Y/N!!!" My voice cried once again, a beam of light shot down on her.

Her scream pierced the air, I could see her body slowly tare apart. Her arms hugged her body, seeking out for something to hold in the pain. My body burned with pain, I ran faster she was in front of me.

And in an instant, she was gone.

"I love you Rogue." I looked up, she stood there, wearing a knee-high white dress, that loosely clung onto her body. "Y/N..." I whimpered, a big grin was sketched onto her face. "I will always love you, remember that." Her body started to glow, and then she started to fade away.

The tears burst, I wailed her name, punching the ground, begging her to come back.

But in the end, she wouldn't.

(╥﹏╥)