Ch. 31: Excitement

(Y/N POV)

My eyes widened, as the words slipped out of his mouth.

"What???" I questioned, I could feel my eyes burn with tears. He looked at me sadly, but kept his gaze away from me. "It's over, I know you've been seeing other people." He mumbled, I opened my mouth.

"I love you, and just you." My voice came out slightly rough, the frown on his face grew wider. "I saw you and Sting, and it looked like you confessed to him..." My breath caught in my throat, I couldn't wrap my head around anything.

"Did you hear our conversation???" I ask, he mumbled a 'no.' "Then how could you accuse me of something like that!!!???" My anger brust though, the tears finally escaped from my eyes.

"He kissed you." He gritted his teeth, hating the thought. "On top of my head, and because I told him, I'm pregnant with your child." I came on strong, but in the end my voice faltered.

His eyes grew wide, his mouth was open ajar. "Y-you're p... pregnant..." He mumbled, the tears kept slipping down my face. I stood up, making my way towards the door.

"Hold on!!!" He quickly grabbed my wrist, I didn't turn towards him. "I'm sorry, I just... I just didn't want to be heartbroken, there's so many people better than me, that I thought I could lose you easily." His voice flattered slightly, I could hear his regret in his deep voice.

"You shouldn't think I'll leave you, if I ever leave it'll be for a valid reason." I mumbled, turning around, slowly I hugged his body. "So... What is it a boy or a girl!!!" He said happily, pushing me off slowly to grope my stomach.

I laughed softly, his eyes shone in excitement. "We won't know for a while." I said, he frowned. "Wait so you know how to take care of a child???" He questioned, I nodded my head a 'Yes.' "You may not know it but, when I was younger and had stable power I was a babysitter." I replied, his smile shone again.

"Y/N!!! We're gonna have a family!!!"