Ch. 36: Please

(Y/N POV)

Rogue and I walked towards another spot in town, the markets were full of happy people. Making me seem sad, and depressed, when really I feel great.

Rogue's hand felt warm, and soft. I could feel my body relax with each passing second, I leaned my head on his shoulder.

The wind caressed my skin, I softly shivered. It was starting to get dark, Rogue wrapped his arm around me, bringing more heat into my body. Happiness filled my heart, I felt like everything was perfect in that moment.

We got our groceries, and headed home. I changed out of my outfit, and slipped under the covers. Closing my eyes, when Rogue crawled under too.

~Dream World~

Everything was light almost fluffy, I could see a hand appear from a cloud. I took it, I was suddenly pulled into a dark room.

I tried to turn my head, but I was tied down to a hospital bed. It was old and torn, the smell of death lingered in the air. My stomach churned, I suddenly heard footsteps.

Mard appeared from the shadows, my eyes widened. "Hello~..." He purred, walking closer. "This isn't real you're dead." I said, he snickered. "Oh, Y/N that was just a clone, demons aren't that stupid." He said, he stood next to me.

"You're such a whore." He mumbled, grazing his hand against my stomach. "No please, don't hurt my baby." I begged, struggling against the straps. I gasped, pain started to tear at my body.

"Y/N, I need you to do something." I softly cried, My baby. "Anything... But please don't hurt my baby." He smirked, removing his hand from my stomach. "Kill the Father of your child." He said, tears streamed down my face harder. "Please anything but that." I begged.

"Choose."

"No, Please!!!" I cried, he grew angry.

"Then the baby it is."

"NOOO!!!"

-

"Y/N!!!" I heard a voice screamed, I couldn't see with my hazy vision. But I knew the voice. "R-Rogue..." I whimpered, a sudden flash of pain coursed through my body.

I could hear him franticly shuffling, the scent blood filled the air. "Y/N!!!" I could hear him sob, tears started streaming down my face.

I could feel my baby's heartbeat soften, my tears fell harder. I can't move, the pain is too much. My hazy vision started to grow dark.

"I'm sorry Rogue."

Darkness.