Ch. 39: Goodbye Fairy Tail

(Y/N POV)

"I have an announcement to make!!!" Master yells, causing everyone to turn their attention towards him. Mira stood next to him, a small frown replaced her usually kind one.

"Fairy Tail will be disbanded!!!" Shock took over everyone, I could feel my heart slowly break. Master didn't say another word before turning around and walking away. People started to question him, but he ignored everything.

He walked into his office, locking it behind him. Sobs were everywhere, I held my head down. Tears unwillingly slid down my face, I quickly wiped them away. I turned towards the exit, a had stopped me. "Y/N, we need to erase your guild mark." Mira held me back, before long she quickly erased it.

I ran out, I need to get my mind off of this. I ran, and I ran.

I felt like everything was going down hill, I didn't want to leave Fairy Tail. But I couldn't do anything to stop it, all I could do is sit and watch. Rogue's home came into view, I ran inside. He wasn't here, causing me to speed up faster.

It's now or never, I thought to myself before quickly grabbing my belongings, which wasn't much. I found a piece of paper, and wrote down a goodbye letter.

A signal tear escaped my eye, I turned towards the door. Opening it and escaping into the sunset, Goodbye Rogue.

(Rogue POV)

I opened the door to my house, avoiding soft creak meet the quiet home. "Y/N, I'm home!!!" I softly yelled, closing the door behind me. "Must of passed out drunk at Fairy Tail..." I sighed softly, I looked around a letter on the table caught my attention.

I picked up the folded piece of paper, slowly I unfolded it.

Dear Rogue,

Fairy Tail was disbanded today, I need to get stuff off my chest. I love you, please don't forget that. I'm sorry, there's some unfinished things I have to get to. I've found some unfinished business came up, not only that we lost our baby.

It may take a while before we see each other again, but I can't wait to see you again.

With Love,
Y/N L/N

Tears cascaded down my face, the letter slipped through my fingers. I quickly ran out of the door, my legs pushed themselves. They felt like they were pounding, all of the jobs I've been doing have put a toll on my body.

"Y/N!!!" I screamed, my voice cracking. "You idiot, you didn't let me ask you an important question!!!" I screamed, begging for her to be close. Her scent disappeared with the wind, tears rushed out faster.

"Will you marry me!!!???" I screamed louder, my vision grew blurry with tears. My legs gave out, crashing me to the dirt floor. I pulled the small black blue box from my pocket, pulling it close to my chest.

"Y/N!!!" I screamed, before sobbing uncontrollably.

I love you, Y/N.