Ch. 20: Red Eyes

(Y/N POV)

I awkwardly layed onto the bed, suddenly Fro appeared and jumped into my arms. Slowly arms slide around my waist, a small brush crept along with it. "Sorry, I just want to hug you." Rogue mumbled, pulling me closer, while Fro snuggled deeper into my chest.

It's almost like we're a family.

Slowly darkness took over, and I closed my eyes. Feeling his warm embrace linger on my skin, causing me to smile.

-

CREAK... I woke up to a soft creak, my eyes slowly scanned Rogue's room. Suddenly it grabbed my throat, slowly squeezing it, pulling me out of the bed, rasing me out of it. I saw red beedy eyes, my eyes slowly widen as his hand squeeze harder. Rather quickly my air supplies disappeared, and darkness overtook.

(Rogue POV)

Sunshine peeked through the small window, I sat up drowsily rubbing my eyes. I was about to wake up Y/N, but when I turned she wasn't there, only Fro who snored softly. I softly got up, and walked around my home.

She wasn't anywhere, I walked back to my room, and dressed myself. Soon after I was done, I woke Fro up, and decided to go to Sabertooth. Y/N is probably at Fairy Tail, I'll visit later.

I entered Sabertooth, messing around with Sting, when the town hall bells rang. In which means, town meeting, quickly everyone rushed to the center town hall.

Sting and I made our ways to the front, meeting up with Nastu and Lucy. "Yo!!!" Sting yelled loudly, getting there attention. Nastu quickly walked towards us, Lucy following behind. "Hey guys, have you seen Y/N???" He questioned, once he reached us. "Haven't seen her since we went to bed." I said softly, and Sting's eyes widened. "Finally, you had sex, damn I thought you were never gonna do it." My face turned red, and slapped the back of his head. "Baka, she slept over." "Fro thinks so too."

Suddenly I turned towards the front of the town hall. There Y/N was chained to, two of the poles that held the building in place. "Y/N!!!" I screamed, the others turned quickly. I started to run towards her, bumping the bystanders out of my way.

Suddenly, I was about to reach her, when I saw him. Jiemma. "You teme!!!" I yelled, he snickered. Quickly he grabbed her arm, and squeezed. "AHHH!!!" She yelled in pain, I stopped. He slowly let go, and Y/N opened her eyes.

"Curse Power: Bomb. " She said, but a yellow glow formed on her stomach, and the bomb exploded. "AHHH!!!" She screeched, immediately all of the townsfolk feld, leaving Fairy Tail, Sting, our exceeds, and me.

"Ha, Ha, Ha... You stupid girl, those chains keep you from using magic, and if you do the magic turns it's back on you." Jiemma chuckled, causing me to growl. His gaze fixed to me, and smirked. "I was told by Mard, that if I am able to bring her to him I'll get her body in return." I was seeing red, but I knew if I made the wrong move, he could hurt her.

Don't worry Y/N, I'll save you.