Ch. 44: Grip

(Rogue POV)

I watched everything, I didn't move. I didn't want to make Y/N hate her, but then I don't Kagura to think I'll take Y/N's side. Nobody moved, the thought of Y/N fighting someone else is too scary.

Y/N walked near the passed out Kagura, holding her (dominate) hand out. "Replenish." Her soft voice cut though the harsh air, a light blue wave rushed over her body.

"Nobody tell her, the last thing you want to know is someone you hate helped you." She turned away, walking towards the Fairy Tail guild. I ran towards Kagura, arms sliding under her body.

I carried her limp body towards the guild, rushing into the infirmary placing her on the bed. I sat and watched her sleep, a presence behind me made me quickly turn around. "She deserved it." Nastu spoke, I glared at him.

"She didn't do anything." I growled back, he snickered. "She tried attacking first, not only that she provoked Y/N." I cared my gaze down, he was right. "And worst of all she took away her love."

I looked into his eyes, clenching my jaw. "That has nothing to do with this." I growled, his eyes grew slanted. "She could tell the Y/N was in the way, and the second she figured out Y/N is a demon she didn't hesitate to attack." He almost sounded smart, he also changed though out the year.

"But Y/N took it too far." I said, glancing at Kagura's sleeping face. "Only because she was forced to, is was that or letting her make herself look weak. And everyone knows, that Y/N isn't weak." He leaned on the doorframe, crossing his arms.

"She even fixed Kagura up." Nastu sighed, running a hand through her hair. "Stay away from Y/N, she doesn't deserve to get hurt." He said, turning around about to walk away. "But I.. I still..." I studdered, he turned his head towards me.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence, if you truly loved her you would've waited." He walked away, I turned back to Kagura her eyes stared at me.

"How much did you hear???!!!" I slightly screamed, her eyes looked sad. "Enough to know you really don't love me." She struggled to sit up, her eyes started watering up. "I-I really do love you!!!" I said, she turned her head away from me.

"Get out, it's over." I stood up, turning away. "I'm sorry I couldn't love you, but thank you, you helped me." I walked out, closing the door behind me. I turned slightly, Y/N stood there.

"Why are you here???" I asked, she held up Kagura's sword. "I fixed it." She said handing it to me, and turning towards the stairs. "Goodbye."

"Where are you going???" I questioned, she looked at me. "To an old friends house." She quickly disappeared, my heart stopped pounding.

"Get a grip." I said to myself, holding my head in my hand.