Ch. 9: Training

(Y/N POV)

Master told me that the only way to keep Mard away from me is to strengthen my heart, and strengthen my power. So I've been training a lot lately, and right now I'm about to take on some people from Fairy Tail, one after another, starting with Wendy.

"Y/N take it easy on Wendy, she's very timid." I nodded at Master's request, "I understand Master." Slowly everyone surrounding us, leaving enough space to fight, I could see Rogue in the front with the rest of the gang.

"Y/N-chan, I'm going all out." Wendy said with some confidence, I felt proud of her. "Do your best Wendy." I said with a smile. "Sky Dragon Roar!!!" She yelled as a wind tunnel flew towards me, she was pretty strong.

I gained her power, Sky Dragon Slayer Magic. "Dragon Slayer Secret Art: Sky Rim!!!" She yelled as a wind tunnel surrounded us, I softly laughed as I walked towards it. "Disperse." I softly mumbled, as it quickly disappeared.

I glance to see Wendy, looking around fearfully. Probably scared about me defeating her right now, but I want to make her stronger too.

"Roar of the Fire Dragon!!!" I yelled as fire flew from my mouth, Wendy tried to shield herself with her arms, but it didn't help much, and ended up flying back.

"Wendy!!!" I hear Charla scream, Wendy slowly got up. "Come on Wendy!!! I know you can do this!!!" I yelled at her, she slowly nodded, right after that she started to eat air. "Claws of the Sky Dragon!!!" She yelled as she charged at me, I blocked most of them.

>Time Skip Cuz I'm Lazy<

Wendy layed on the ground out of breath, I stood there kinda tired, she can fight better than I thought. "Okay Y/N you are now going to have a mind battle, okay???" Master asked, and I nodded softly.

We then entered the Fairy Tail Guild, and made our way to an extra room. "Warren recently learned how to put people under a stage that is like being hypnotize, and give them illusions like something bad is happening." I gave a small nod, I sat in the chair that was in the middle of the room. Suddenly Natsu and Lucy tied my hands and feet to the chair, I gave them a questioning look.

"This is just a precaution, incase you do something bad while your under." Master said as everyone got into place, and I nodded, I hope this works.

Guys I noticed no one is really voting, and I was wondering if this is a bad story. ╯﹏╰.

~AmyCat Kawaii

To Love In Darkness (RoguexReader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara