Ch. 30: What

(Rogue POV)

Y/N dragged me everywhere today, and she had these sudden mood swings. Maybe she's on her period... I thought, as she started to yell at me for making a perverted comment, well what can I say the way she sings get hips as she walks is sexy... DAMMIT!!! I'm such a horndog...

She then said something about meeting with the people from Fairy Tail, to show them she was alive, and skipped away. I walked to Sabertooth, and talked to Sting, telling him about Y/N being back, he started to say he was glad to on see me back.

-

Y/N called saying she felt sick, I told her I would be right over, but she said Wendy would be taking care of her, and I shouldn't worry. I complied after a while, I told her I loved her and would see her in the morning.

-

Last night I felt like something was off, but brushed it off. I just needed to see Y/N, I walked to Fairy Tail. The sun brushed across my face, I could smell Y/N near here. I slowed down, I could hear muffled voices.

I stopped and looked into an ally way, Y/N stood in front of Sting. She smiled brightly, and his face looked completely shocked. Suddenly, Sting grabbed her lifting her into the air, laughing happily.

He put her back down, pulling her into a hug, and kissing the top of her head. My heart broke, I turned around, and rushed back to my home.

She really didn't love me, she can't feel the sparks, she never did.

-

I layed on my bed, Y/N's scent lingered there, mocking me. Instead of sad I've been angry, and I just hate everything.

Nock Nock

I heard someone nock on my door, their scent filled my nostrils. Y/N... My eyes grew moist, I slowly got up. Opening the door, a small smile placed onto her porcelain face.

"Hey Rogue, can we talk." I swallowed the lump in my throat, I nodded. Might as well as beat her to the punch, she walked in and sat on my couch.

Her face grew slightly serious, I swallowed hard.

"It's over." I said, her eyes grew wide.

"What???"